• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I stopped by Orion Arms today to pick up my tax stamp and suppressor. When I was leaving, I noticed the building directly across the street was a new gun/security store that said opening soon. It's name was something along the line of "E** Tactical". It was some abbreviation that started with an E, but I can't remember the last two letters.

Anyone know anything about this?

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    Hopefully they dont copy Orions crazy prices. Its a nice place to browse but i would never buy a gun at the prices they want

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Orions sucks.

Walked in with a pocket full of cash to buy a glock 20 and out of 5 employees not one asked if they could help.

No big deal, I don't like being bothered most of the time anyways.

I finally get someones attention and tell them what I'm looking for and they all but refused to order one since they didn't have one in stock and claimed a fee for special orders.

I go in to browse bit they won't get any of my money, so if the new place has any kind of gumption they should do well.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    ESR Electronics is opening ESR Tactical down that way, I think. The are on Facebook and have mentioned it there. Not sure if it is some of the guys from the old shop that moved across the river or not.

Paging Indiucky.

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    LammCHop got his can!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Hope you like it dude, drop me a email at chrishogue@kw.com and tell me what you think about it.
    And it is ESR's new shop, should be opening soon, much bigger location than the present location, with plans to expand into a indoor range in the near future. Richard, the owner is a awesome dude, great shop, I'm looking forward to the new location, can't wait to visit.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    This is very good news. I've done business with ESR in the past. If they keep their prices reasonable and customer service high, it should be a very successful operation. An indoor range would be a great addition to this area. I can see myself as being a regular.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I use to get great deals there when it was Kesslers. Certain salesman have knocked off a couple hundred bucks off scopes for me.Same for guns. Helps when you go in enough,to where they know your name.

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    I use to get great deals there when it was Kesslers. Certain salesman have knocked off a couple hundred bucks off scopes for me.Same for guns. Helps when you go in enough,to where they know your name.

Punkin was the one person I always tried to deal with in there because I always got a good deal. I hardly get up there anymore so I'm not sure if he's still there or not. As for competition for Orion, can't be any worse. ESR could use more space, it's pretty cramped in their current shop. ESR has been good to me so far, they've always been nice, I've just never seen anything in there I couldn't live without.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just wanted to bump this, there is another thread with someone complaining about LGS, so now they will have a choice .....

Isn't AMERICA WONDERFUL !!!!!

CLowe

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    I hope they put those asshats in Orions out of business .
    Always heard the best deals at orions happened in the parking lot .

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    I hope they put those asshats in Orions out of business .
    Always heard the best deals at orions happened in the parking lot .
    I certainly cannot think of the last time I had a pleasant experience there. If it wasn't for federal hst .45 being in stock , I would never do business with them.

Top Bottom