Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    List is growing. Keep the shops coming!
    i tried to edit those adds. earlyer but couldn't stay logged on for some reason but here is ludco's web site ludcogunshop.net hope this helps rex

Howard County-Kokomo

I did not see my local shop listed. They do not have a website, I do have the shop info. and my observation of the shop.

Roby's Bullseye Outdoors
    148 Creekside Dr
    Kokomo, IN 46901
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)

I have bought two pistols from the shop. New and used, I feel that I got good deals. Their prices are on par for most guns. used guns are kind of high, but he is willing to deal a little. He has a good selection of new and will order just about anything.

They charge a flat 20 dollar fee to recieve a firearm. Shipping out a firearm he just charges shipping no other fees.

They have a large rifle selection and bow/arrow selection as well.

Thet do have an indoor range....I think it is like 8.00 for a 1/2 hour or 12 for a full hour. They have 6 lanes and you can shoot some rifles. I think no 308 or larger, I mostly see AR's. The lighing conditions are kind of poor out to a certin point then it gets better. It is well vented(bring a paper weight or your extra tragets will sometimes blow down range).

no longer pays the bills
    Got it. Be sure to start a new thread and write a review of that shop so it doesn't get lost here.

Quote Originally Posted by 22rssix View Post
    I did not see my local shop listed. They do not have a website, I do have the shop info. and my observation of the shop.

Roby's Bullseye Outdoors
    148 Creekside Dr
    Kokomo, IN 46901

I have bought two pistols from the shop. New and used, I feel that I got good deals. Their prices are on par for most guns. used guns are kind of high, but he is willing to deal a little. He has a good selection of new and will order just about anything.

They charge a flat 20 dollar fee to recieve a firearm. Shipping out a firearm he just charges shipping no other fees.

They have a large rifle selection and bow/arrow selection as well.

Thet do have an indoor range....I think it is like 8.00 for a 1/2 hour or 12 for a full hour. They have 6 lanes and you can shoot some rifles. I think no 308 or larger, I mostly see AR's. The lighing conditions are kind of poor out to a certin point then it gets better. It is well vented(bring a paper weight or your extra tragets will sometimes blow down range).

On Instagram @ingunowners
    On Facebook /ingunowners

Forum Rules
    Classifieds Rules

INGO FAQ
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

Please do not PM me with general forum questions. Post questions in Forum Support

Blythe's Sport Shop
    Valparaiso and Griffith Stores

Blythe's Sport Shop Inc.

Fetla's Trading Post - info in this post - View topic - Indiana Gun Shop handles internet sales at 2 locations

Bass Pro Shops in Portage
    6425 Daniel Burnham Dr.
    Portage, IN 46368
    Phone: ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)

WestforthSports.com
    4704 Roosevelt St.
    Gary, IN 46408

That's all I can think of right now. I've been to all of them at some point in my life or another.

no longer pays the bills
    Got em. Does westforth sell guns? When I look at the site it looks like fishing gear and maybe some firearms accessories

Quote Originally Posted by skigun75 View Post
    WestforthSports.com
    4704 Roosevelt St.
    Gary, IN 46408

That's all I can think of right now. I've been to all of them at some point in my life or another.
    On Facebook /ingunowners

Forum Rules
    Classifieds Rules

INGO FAQ

Please do not PM me with general forum questions. Post questions in Forum Support

I know Westforths used to sell guns. As you note by the address, it is located in GI. Gary, for you out of region folks. Not a place I travel to, if I can help it. I know they were sued by the City of Gary. That suit cost us the best gun shop in the area, Shema's. Jim Shema retired and closed down. Fetlas quit selling handguns because of the suit. Westforths might have as well. Gary sucks. Literally. Sucks the life right out of the area. Sucks the tax dollars right out of my pocket. Sucks the reputation of the region down the shi77er with it.

Anyway....

AAC Guns
    340 S Indiana St
    Mooresville, IN 46158
    Opinions expressed by me are not my actual opinions

City of Gary and their attempted lawsuit is NOT what put Shema's out of business. The Shema's ran the most honest, highest quality shop in the world for over 30 years and retired because they were ready to enjoy the rest of their lives. They went of their own accord.

Gary does suck though.

Fetla's went Unlce Tom and made a deal with them back in the mid 90's. That fact, which customers remember, combined with ****ty service and ridiculous prices resulted in Felta's putting themselves effectivly out of commission.

Plainfield Shooting Supplies
    3735 Shady Ln Ste C
    Plainfield, IN

On West Washington St. next to the old Galyan's.

Second Amendment Guns
    6 S Main St
    Whitestown, IN

His & Her's Target Sports
    408 S Main St
    Sheridan, IN

Premier Arms
    417 E Main St
    Brownsburg, IN

AMERICA - Clinging to our GUNS and RELIGION since 1776.

NRA Certified Instructor - Rifle, Pistol
    www.danvilleconservationclub.org
    www.jpfrog.org

no longer pays the bills
    got it

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    AAC Guns
    340 S Indiana St
    Mooresville, IN 46158

On Facebook /ingunowners

Forum Rules
    Classifieds Rules

INGO FAQ

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast