Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Favre's gunshop where I am is very a nice LGS ran by an elderly couple down in Terre Haute. Sadly they're closing shop in a few months, thus their inventory is pretty limited. They helped me ship some stuff too, so that's neat.

Their Address is at:
    520 N 42nd St, Terre Haute, IN 47803

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HonkieKowboy View Post
    Favre's gunshop where I am is very a nice LGS ran by an elderly couple down in Terre Haute. Sadly they're closing shop in a few months, thus their inventory is pretty limited. They helped me ship some stuff too, so that's neat.

Their Address is at:
    520 N 42nd St, Terre Haute, IN 47803
    That is amazing that they were still there. I had no idea. I bought my 03A3 there when I was 20, back in 1991 before I left for the Army. Very nice small family business. Glad to know he has been around, but sad to know he is retiring and closing shop.

DUTY | TACTICAL | LIFESTYLE

Use Coupon Code INGO to receive an additional 10% off
    our already discounted everyday low prices!

SHOP ONLINE:

www.nelsonuniform.com

VISIT:

1133 North Jackson Street
    Greencastle, Indiana 46135

CALL:
    1-800-214-0426

Plinker

User Info Menu

A nice shop that we visited for a GSSF certificate, also very helpful and friendly. Will def be our location to use from now on

Femme Fatale Guns and Sports Inc
    1201 S Main St.
    South Bend, IN 46601

Plinker

User Info Menu

Pinnacle Firearms 598 West Carmel Drive Carmel IN 46032

Good group of guys in there. They are trying to make it more of an old school gun guysí place versus the usual Tupperware stores. Iíve bought a couple of used guns they have and done a FFL transfer in there too. And they just got their Cerakote operation up and running.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I recently bought my cc sidearm at Hoosier Armory in downtown Noblesville. Absolutely love the place! Knowledgeable, friendly and prices are tough to beat on new and used firearms as well as accessories and ammo. I live on the north side of Indy and definitely recommend them. Worth the trip and your time.

User Info Menu

American Arms Gun Shop in Bloomington is a good place as well!! They are veteran owned and have a great gunsmith on site!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Outdoorsman
    1010 South SR135
    Greenwood< In 46143

Plinker

User Info Menu

Outdoorsman
    1010 South SR135
    Greenwood< In 46143

Have friendly and knowledgable people. have indoor bow shooting range as well as good prices on guns.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Everything Concealed Carry (Clarksville) and Top Shelf Tactical (New Albany) are the two best in my area. Great people to deal with, no pressure sales, and they have their firearms out so you can handle them without having to wait on someone

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have made indy arms company my primary go to shop for my indoor range days and the occasional accessory... however I dropped off 3 guns and they did nothing with 2 of them straightened the dust cover on my ak and charged $60 without fixing the problem that caused the ak to bend the dust cover in the first place

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast