• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    1) Shoot yourself in the shoulder to stage a robbery to gather sympathy from family members.

2) Intimidate your child into getting up for school by threatening them with a gun, and then having an ND into child's leg.

3) Repeatedly rack the slide to dislodge a stuck unfired round while letting your palm get in front of the barrel.

If you make something idiot proof, someone will build a better idiot.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It would be nice if the fools didn't harm anyone else due to their own stupidity and gross irresponsibility.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well, that's certainly a good start on what would be an extensive list!

As a good friend of mine used to opine (his last name was Lake and we termed it Lake's Law) most of the ills of the world can be boiled down to two things, 1) There are too Dam* many people. 2) People are idiots.

One of his office mates agreed with that, then thought about it for a minute and said "but that would include you." He said, why yes it would.

As Mark Twain said, "Every man is a damn fool for at least 5 minutes each day; it shows wisdom to not exceed that amount."

I would add, that while you're being a damn fool it also shows wisdom to put down your gun...

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    1) Shoot yourself in the shoulder to stage a robbery to gather sympathy from family members.

2) Intimidate your child into getting up for school by threatening them with a gun, and then having an ND into child's leg.

3) Repeatedly rack the slide to dislodge a stuck unfired round while letting your palm get in front of the barrel.

I take it you had a wierd shift yesterday.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

I'd like to use this opportunity to register my objection to this attempt tell me what to do. As we all know, the Four Rules are old and busted and do not apply if you are super cool or have been around guns all your life.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Statist. Why do you hate freedom?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...2) Intimidate your child into getting up for school by threatening them with a gun, and then having an ND into child's leg...

Implicit in this being included on your list is the fact that our tyrannical overlords in government have apparently seen fit to insert themselves in the parent-child relationship.

I object.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I heard a blurb at work on the news tv about a girl getting shot...maybe that was about your example. Fox59. We go to national news around 8 so haven't seen anything else.

Top Bottom