• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    Anyone hear about the ND shooting at Point Blank? Story I got was guy came from range, to front counter, and said, WHILE POINTING GUN AT EMPLOYEE " I have a problem with my gun" Somehow an employee got shot and bullet bounced off the walls. Anyone?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Hopefully the we will know what happened and the real details won't be so alarming!

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Reminds me of a story from years ago when I used to be a regular at Albros. Some hillbilly comes in to show off his 1911. He points it straight at the employees stomach and says "it's got a hair trigger". The employee steps aside, takes it to look at and pulls the slide back. Of course out pops out Mr 45acp cartridge. The guy working the counter handled it better than I would have.

Dealing with the general public is more difficult than anyone who doesn't could ever imagine.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Some hillbilly comes in to show off his 1911. He points it straight at the employees stomach and says "it's got a hair trigger". The employee steps aside, takes it to look at and pulls the slide back. Of course out pops out Mr 45acp cartridge.

That happened to me at Wildcat. Cledus and Cledus Jr. come over to the steel plate rack where my brother and I were cleaning up.

Cledus Sr. wants to talk guns. Produces his 1911 pistol gun pointed it at my chiseled, but hairy, abs.

I side step and the release of my lower muscles was audible.

As Tam says, once there is a malfunction, in some tiny reptile minds, it ceases to become a firearm.

Wait and see. Hope everyone is OK.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Was it posted as a no loaded gun zone ?
    It might have helped.

AD and sweeping with a loaded firearms happen all the time at Elwood CC.
    And the board does nothing.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I really hope this is only a rumor, or if true, that the employee wasn't seriously injured.

I frequent Point Blank in Carmel at least once a week since it's right across the road from my office. It's a great place to kill a half hour over my lunch break and I've had good conversations with quite a few of the employees there since they opened.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hoping for the best. I go there every week and hate to hear this. The employees there have always been very friendly to me and I hope they are okay and recover quickly!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hoping for the best. I go there every week and hate to hear this. The employees there have always been very friendly to me and I hope they are okay and recover quickly!

The staff there is great....A lot of the clientele however.......are loose cannons and the reason I do not shoot there

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Like jetgirl (I love being able to say that) I have a coffee cup (she has a jar) of ammunition taken out of "unloaded guns" I keep on the desk...It's overflowing...The last time it happened a lady came in to sell three guns...

"They are all empty" she said as she handed them across the counter.....I shucked the forearm on the pump and a 12 gauge shell landed on the counter, then another, and another, etc....

I then picked up the SKS...She said, "I know that one's empty"....Same thing...

Then came the .22..."Now I know for sure that one is empty.." Same deal...

Nice lady...Just didn't have a clue....

The ammo from those weapons totaled 18 .22 cartridges, 5 12 gauge shells, and 11 7.62x39's....Needless to say her stash got it's own zip lock bag...The cup is full....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Like jetgirl (I love being able to say that) I have a coffee cup (she has a jar) of ammunition taken out of "unloaded guns" I keep on the desk...It's overflowing...The last time it happened a lady came in to sell three guns...

"They are all empty" she said as she handed them across the counter.....I shucked the forearm on the pump and a 12 gauge shell landed on the counter, then another, and another, etc....

I then picked up the SKS...She said, "I know that one's empty"....Same thing...

Then came the .22..."Now I know for sure that one is empty.." Same deal...

Nice lady...Just didn't have a clue....

The ammo from those weapons totaled 18 .22 cartridges, 5 12 gauge shells, and 11 7.62x39's....Needless to say her stash got it's own zip lock bag...The cup is full....

You have to wonder how those folks get that far in life.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    2 visits......Sweep-O-Rama both times.

I am nice the first time someone sweeps does it to me at a range, if it happens a second time with the same person, I tend to lose my control and my mild personality.
    Sweep my son, and I will lose full control. :drill: :bash:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am nice the first time so.some does it to me at a range, if it happens a second time with the same person, I tend to lose my control and my mild personality.
    Sweep my son, and I will lose full control. :drill: :bash:

Being a Mod decorum prevents me from describing going full on churchmouse on the 2 idiots in the stall next to me. They went to the front and complained. When I told staff what they did they were severely chastised and they left.

Full on churchmouse is not something you want to be on the receiving end of.

Top Bottom