• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I'll be on the inside end-cap at C-11 with the Abernathys if anyone wants to stop by and say hi (next to the Soldier and War Shop, but not associated with them). Traildust Surplus will have a whole "island" at C-10. The NFATCA will be at A16 and will be silent auctioning a brand new Keechi Creek Ruger 77/44 with integral suppressor (stainless finish with synthetic stock, will shoot either .44 magnum or .44 special, and comes with factory scope rings).

So INGO members, who is planning on going? What exotic firearms and gun stuff do you want to find at the show?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can't go this time... yard sale and a family reunion. I wanted to go to the National Gun Day show at Louisville too. :tantrum: Guess I will have to wait until the spring shoot & show.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I'll be there Saturday morning bright and early. I'll try to remember to swing by. A buddy and I always go and our girlfriends will be going for this first time. So this maybe a disaster. I'll be rolling out at 5am Saturday morning to head that way

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Looks like I'll be there early sat morning myself, I have some business with a PA dealer.

RIP Ken, its just not the same there without you.

bman1903

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    I'm thinking of going, any one have a price list for rentals this year? Or know of what has been available to rent in the past?

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I'll be heading down on Saturday as well, with my girlfriend (unless she decides to back out) and a couple buddies.

I wouldn't mind finding a good deal on some interesting new hosts for my HK sear or maybe a cool new upper for my M16. Though you never know what you'll find. I remember going 10 or so years ago and finding a great deal on a Martini Enfield .303, but couldn't get it because the vendor didn't take credit card and I had already spent too much of my cash on machinegun rentals. Still kicking myself on that one.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I will be there Saturday I believe, but I don't know what time. I am planning on driving down Saturday morning so I doubt it'll be too early.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is kind of odd but NGD is this weekend as well in Louisville.

National Gun Day - the best national gun show

So I wonder what will the dealers do? What show would you do if you are a major dealer? If you are large enough, I guess you could do both shows.

Can't speak for the dealers, but as a buyer, I was actually just going to go to NGD. As much as I love going to Knob Creek, I mainly go there to buy ammo. There is a better selection of guns at NGD. Of course if you're looking for parts and such then Knob Creek is the better choice for that.

bamtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2014
    Bloomington
    Probably be a gametime decision but a few of us may be headed down. Only been once (last spring) but found a couple great deals on ammo.

Top Bottom