• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    I heard on the radio that Hussein is going to Oregon to talk to the shooting families, though he has NEVER done that with Military families. He said that since the Republican's wont give him a firearms bill he MAY "TAKE IT ON HIS OWN AND DO SOMETHING WITH EXECUTIVE ACTION."

Considering the many times he has done this in the past, regardless what the American people think, this may be worth watching.

I THINK it will be ammo related rather than firearms.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Of course he is. He's always ready to knee-jerk on gun control and attempt to use a tragedy to his advantage. I bet this thread will be moved or removed though.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've seen many articles that he is going after private sales to an extent. If you sell over 50 firearms per year you have to be licensed. The ATF also said that will be near impossible to enforce. Guess we'll see, but you know Obozo's gonna do something

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    p.s. I have "The Five" on and they reported that Hildabeast reported today that when/elected She would also use "EXECUTIVE ACTION" on gun control.

Saddest part of all this is you KNOW there people on here who voted for him.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    p.s. I have "The Five" on and they reported that Hildabeast reported today that when/elected She would also use "EXECUTIVE ACTION" on gun control.

And I bet 99% of those that did vote for him will not admit it! My guess is that he will want to do some EA on background checks or introduce a Federal mandatory wait time.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana

Fox News said that Obuma is worried that Hillary Clinton is getting all the press because she says when she is President (a big IF) she's going to use executive action to allow family members of shooting victims sue the gun and ammo makers. Typical of the pathetic lawyer she is (was). Guess they both are eager to grab headlines and politicize the event. How about arming the students at these colleges. Allow them to carry to class and then some wacko won't want to come into the class if he knows there will be several armed college kids waiting to shoot back at him.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    she's going to use executive action to allow family members of shooting victims sue the gun and ammo makers. Typical of the pathetic lawyer she is (was).
    That would fail huge, since the goose gander clause would smack it down in the courts. If a victim can sue for a misuse of a product, then obese people can sue food companies, victims of stabbings can sue kitchen knife mfg, DUI victims can sue car mfg, etc. etc. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    That would fail huge, since the goose gander clause would smack it down in the courts. If a victim can sue for a misuse of a product, then obese people can sue food companies, victims of stabbings can sue kitchen knife mfg, DUI victims can sue car mfg, etc. etc. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Good point. They BOTH obviously want to be the one that hit firearms hard.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I have read several articles about how gun supporters have openly protested Obamas appearance in Oregon. I think there are a lot of people that are becoming tired of his anti-gun rhetoric. I know I have been tired of it for years.

Top Bottom