• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Subtitle: Nobody Is Coming For Your Guns!

A voter asked, “Recently, Australia managed to get away, or take away tens of thousands, millions, of handguns. In one year, they were all gone. Can we do that? If we can’t, why can’t we?”

Mrs. Clinton responded by describing Australia’s program, and then said, “I think it would be worth considering doing it on the national level, if that could be arranged.”

Hillary Clinton: Gun Confiscation 'Worth Looking At' - The Truth About Guns

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The price of freedom is eternal vigilance- attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Another reminder that we must remain vigilant.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I see it as a positive that the libs are going overboard on this subject in this election cycle. They are putting out their anti American agenda for all to see. If agun owning low information voter missed it before, they won't now.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Nothing to see here, nothing has changed. It is the democrat parties goal to disarm all Americans in an effort to exercise more control over us. Never trust a democrat for as they said in one breath we are not trying to take all your guns in the next they are outlining how to take away all your guns.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    But have no fear, any time now the gun-owning Hillary supporters will be telling us, "That can never happen, you guys are crazy, the Courts/NRA will never allow it."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How this could generate so much shock among the gun culture is amazing to me.

The raison d'etre of the Democratic Party is to take things away from others for the common good. They must disarm this country in order to impose their will.

How could this shock anyone? Didn't we all know this all along???

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

The raison d'etre of the Democratic Party is to take things away from others for the common good. They must disarm this country in order to impose their will.

We knew it all along, but the low information voter doesn't notice things until it bites them in the ass.
    I'm personally very pleased this has come out so early in the election cycle. Lot's of time to educate the people that typically don't pay any attention to the elections until a month before....

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013

Agreed, this tells me nothing new, it just pisses me off!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The part I liked, in that video I saw, was when she said the Australian government paid gun owners a "good price" for their guns. :laugh: This is good. Drop the facade. Give all of those "vote with your wallet, lobby for your interest" or the "they don't want to take your guns away" voters something to ponder.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The part I liked, in that video I saw, was when she said the Australian government paid gun owners a "good price" for their guns. :laugh: This is good. Drop the facade. Give all of those "vote with your wallet, lobby for your interest" or the "they don't want to take your guns away" voters something to ponder.

These people cannot even fathom the enormity of a gun buy back in the US. Even if they gave JUST $10 for every gun in the US, we are talking about $3,000,000,000

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    $3 billion? The national debt is growing by trillions/year. California's high speed rail is projected to cost $70 billion for phase one. They wouldn't even blink.

Those kind of numbers only scare someone who cares about deficits.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    But I read on the INGO that this would be acceptable as long as we can count on some free stuff from our political masters.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm looking forward to joe declaring and then listening to the thunder of big money moving away from her, followed by the hysterical banshee scream that "men" are doing it to her again.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I'm looking forward to joe declaring and then listening to the thunder of big money moving away from her, followed by the hysterical banshee scream that "men" are doing it to her again.

I don't know any men that would "do" her.

It's no surprise she said it but in response **** The ****

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    $3 billion? The national debt is growing by trillions/year. California's high speed rail is projected to cost $70 billion for phase one. They wouldn't even blink.

Those kind of numbers only scare someone who cares about deficits.
    That's at $10 a pop though. If they gave $500 a gun then you're at $150 billion. That's still probably not enough to scare them.

Top Bottom