• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Then so am I. I just threw down for a lifetime NRA membership for $500. Not as good as the $300 offer a year or two ago. Seeing that newspaper front page this morning on my FB feed made my IQ drop 20 points from the elephant sized amount of derp.

I've been away from this community for a while but I'm back. Is fbho an acceptable term here? If not, my apologies. :rockwoot:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Then so am I. I just threw down for a lifetime NRA membership for $500. :rockwoot:

Good to hear! We need as many Life members of the NRA, GOA, and most every other pro-gun organization to make a point during the 2016 general election.
    A friend of mine that accompanied me to the NRA annual meeting in Indy just ponied up for her Life membership. :rockwoot:
    I'm already a Benefactor Life member, but I still donate when I can, especially to the NRA-ILA (Institute for legislative action) and the NRA-PVF (Political victory fund).

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Then so am I. I just threw down for a lifetime NRA membership for $500. Not as good as the $300 offer a year or two ago. Seeing that newspaper front page this morning on my FB feed made my IQ drop 20 points from the elephant sized amount of derp.

I've been away from this community for a while but I'm back. Is fbho an acceptable term here? If not, my apologies. :rockwoot:

Welcome back! Well, think of the higher membership fee as a larger contribution for the NRA to do their work. Thanks for joining.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    This is one of many reasons why using the No Fly List to disenfranchise Americans should not be allowed to happen. This Administration calls the NRA, Republicans, and gun owners terrorists on a regular basis.

I'm going endowed this month
    Your surgeon set a date for the procedure? :D

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Then so am I. I just threw down for a lifetime NRA membership for $500... I've been away from this community for a while but I'm back. Is fbho an acceptable term here? If not, my apologies. :rockwoot:

LPMan,
    Thanks for being an outstanding American gunowner :patriot:. Bill Clinton was what did it for me. I can still remember that warm afternoon when the 25 year-old version of myself was sitting in traffic in my crummy Chevy Cavalier (in the process of saving my money from my $11 an hour job to buy my first poodle-shooter someday), when they came on the radio and said the Assault Weapon Ban had passed. I loved my country. I felt like I did my best to uphold its ideals. I played by the rules, and did what I felt I was supposed to do. I didn't understand why "they" felt the need to turn the weight of the system against me like that. When I first registered to vote at 18, I registered as a Democrat. But something broke inside me that day. I didn't understand the dumb, unreasoning vacuity behind that vote. I thought politicians were supposed to make the country better. It wasn't until then I realized gun control was a throw-away issue for them, despite how much it mattered to "little people" like me. I haven't voted for a Democrat, for any office, since. And with subsequent things like Obamacare, it's just become more so. It's still happening to young people today; state legislatures, governorships, etc., all the way down the ballot; turning off otherwise patriotic Americans every year. I know there will likely never be enough of us.

Do you suppose the Democrats will ever figure out that it's actually _they_ who are the driving force behind "pro-gun extremism?" Their actions, ultimately, are responsible for making us what we are. I still don't think they get it.

Last edited:

Super Trucker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2015
    In front of you
    Thanks for moving up to lifetime, I did that in the mid 90's and went to Endowment about 5 years ago. If you are like the rest of us you won't agree with everything they do, but they are better than nothing.
    If they get on your nerves begging you for money, you can request to be put on the do not promote list

https://www.nramemberservices.org/members/faq/faq.aspx
    Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hmmm.
    Terrorists.
    How about someone maybe quoting from CSGV (Coalition to Stop Gun Violence) or MDA (Mom's Demand Action bla bla bla).
    Seems to me their comments often call for death and pain to people that disagree with them.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Okay, you convinced me. I would have done the ez-pay but I don't need another darn baseball cap and the backpack sounded more useful. Maybe they can make some interest off our money so it will grow.

Top Bottom