• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Problem is a lot of people believe his lies. Our biggest advantage is time. He can't stop the clock.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    As Kirk Freeman educated me on another thread about this subject, the incident did occur. Obviously the person was found out, caught and punished. To blame our entire state for it is wrong though. I take it personally as should everyone in the state to imply that it's our fault the guns made it into Chicago.

MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    As Kirk Freeman educated me on another thread about this subject, the incident did occur. Obviously the person was found out, caught and punished. To blame our entire state for it is wrong though. I take it personally as should everyone in the state to imply that it's our fault the guns made it into Chicago.

Agreed, well written. That is a huge issue with this administration and media. Between the incorrect facts, lies and lack of positive news it is no wonder the low info people are clueless.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Just so it is clear, I only raise this to educate our side.

"Universal background checks" are a disaster--unenforceable and work against the State as they drain respect for the law. As a man of a certain age, I saw universal background checks violated routinely as men who were productive, law-abiding citizens, who were often veterans of military service, including combat veterans, violated Indiana's UBC at my father's dining room table.

However, if we on the pro-gun side fail to recognize the reality that Chicago gunrunners DO operate at Indiana gun shows, we are working against our own interests.

Any group that fails to regulate itself internally, will be regulated externally.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    If he had any honesty, he would accept blame for the precipitous drop in prosecutions for violating federal gun laws under his administration. His only interest in "gun control" is "people control" via public disarmament

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If he had any honesty, he would accept blame for the precipitous drop in prosecutions for violating federal gun laws under his administration. His only interest in "gun control" is "people control" via public disarmament

:yesway:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I wish he WAS Kenyan.......

I would imagine that it has long since been scrubbed, but I can remember his grandmother being interviewed in 2008 crowing at some length about how her grandson whose birth she witnessed in Kenya would grow up to be the president of the United States. So far as I am concerned, if anyone knows the truth, granny ought to know.

Top Bottom