• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    I don't know whether to keep laughing or complain about this ad comparing Hunters to Mobsters!

June 16, 2009

A Hunter Vs. A Mobster: Who's Deadlier?​
    A hunter can disappear in the woods, sit back and watch from a half mile away or sneak up behind you without making a sound. A mobster has politicians in his back pocket, thugs to pull the trigger for him and ways to make your friends squeal like wild hogs.

Who's deadlier? Well, let's just say they both have a tendency to dump body bags into vehicles, and neither one wants the contents of that bag to attract negative attention. Trophy Bag Koolers are the solution.

These coolers are perfect for carrying deer, antelope, hogs, turkeys... and any other type of carcass you might want to get across state lines. Packed with ice, the inside stays below 40 degrees to prevent spoilage.

They're built with a tough outer shell and have openings for limbs and antlers so you're not wasting time stuffing your kill into a bag when you want to keep a low profile.
    :dunno::dunno:

Eprobertson1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Lawrence - Northeast
    The person that wrote this must be an anti-hunter and it appears that he/she can only compare apples to oranges. It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to make comparisons.

As for who's running organizations such as NAHC, NRA, etc.,

Yes, they mostly likely are bussiness men and maybe even attorneys, but that's what it takes now days to have a voice in DC. We are having to pay membership fees to have our voices heard. After all, your voice at the electoral polls in the fall usually goes unheard.

Last edited:

BRICH60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    NAHC IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE MONEY THAT THE QUALITY OF THEIR PRODUCT IN MY OPINION, SAME WITH BUCKMASTERS.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    I don't know whether to keep laughing or complain about this ad comparing Hunters to Mobsters!

June 16, 2009

A Hunter Vs. A Mobster: Who's Deadlier?
    A hunter can disappear in the woods, sit back and watch from a half mile away or sneak up behind you without making a sound. A mobster has politicians in his back pocket, thugs to pull the trigger for him and ways to make your friends squeal like wild hogs.

Who's deadlier? Well, let's just say they both have a tendency to dump body bags into vehicles, and neither one wants the contents of that bag to attract negative attention. Trophy Bag Koolers are the solution.

These coolers are perfect for carrying deer, antelope, hogs, turkeys... and any other type of carcass you might want to get across state lines. Packed with ice, the inside stays below 40 degrees to prevent spoilage.

They're built with a tough outer shell and have openings for limbs and antlers so you're not wasting time stuffing your kill into a bag when you want to keep a low profile.

:dunno::dunno:

Thats the funniest damn thing I've read in a while...are you sure thats not a joke? Gotta be

I just searched their site for " Trophy Bag Koolers " and nothing turned up.

Got a link?

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    This article came out in an email. All of their emails are advertisements. It is really quite sad. I would have thought being part of a hunting club would mean getting emails about hunting, but hunting doesn't bring in enough money by itself apparently.

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    Yeah it did come in their email. I sure you could probably find it on their website though. I don't know, haven't been on there in a while. I still get a chuckle everytime I think about it though.:):

Yeah most of the products they promote are cheap, but I say that they aren't too bad for free. And I can say they have saved me some money cause I haven't had to my anti-UV laundry soap, scent away, or cover scents in the past 4 years.!:D

Top Bottom