What's your favorite YouTube gun channel?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inchrisin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I've been slowly adding Youtube gun channels to my subscription list. I've got about a dozen now. Who do you subscribe to (and why?)

I'm a fan of:

TheYankeeMarshall
    GY6 vids
    Sooch00
    MattV2099
    The Late Boyscout
    and a few others.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    tnoutdoor9 & shooting the bull Both sites do a review of ammo with gel ballistics tests. Tn uses mostly a glock 19 and shooting uses subcompacts in his testing.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Demolition Ranch is my favorite for entertainment. Hickok45 is I want to see a firearm review.
    This right here.

So many of the review channels are focused on the latest AR-15 and polymer wonders. Hickok45 reviews a lot of the wood and steel firearms I enjoy.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Sootch, Mrgunsngear, MAC, Nuttn, IV8888. There is no one mentioned so far I haven't watched.
    For sheer entertainment it's hard to beat a Professional Russian that damn near kills himself for youtube glory.

[video=youtube;SJ8Ndkg8urw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ8Ndkg8urw[/video]

Last edited:

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Ak operators Union, nutnfancy, mrgunsngear, MAC, sootch, demo ranch, James Yeager, Larry vickers, iraqveteran8888. Many more but I can't stand the yankeemarshal though. Oh and Hickok45. Just a thought but how cool would it be to have s top shot season with just the big YouTube gun personalities?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hickock45 is number one in my book, Sooch00 is a close second.
    There is only one channel I can not stand that is Nutnfancy, he is extremely verbose to the point of tedium and disconnected.

Others that bear mention:

Military Arms Channel - Local boy, great information, very professional.
    The Yankee Marshall - He is mostly a goof and I watch the channel for a laugh.
    Iraqveteran8888 - Good solid information, can be a little verbose. But makes up for it with some great videos.
    Colion Noir - Classy guy, good information, very professional and spokesperson for NRA.
    Crucible Arms - Good concise reviews.
    Miculek.com- The Leaders in Gun Control! - Amazing shot. Does some awesome shooting.
    tnoutdoors9 - Great Channel, good guy. Great source for ballistics information, review of ammo.
    FPSRussia - Pure gun enthusiast shooting fun videos.

I watch a few others but those are what I follow.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Military Arms Channel, because Tim Harmsen is a down-to-earth guy, and after several face-to-face conversations with him about everything from politics to faith, I know he and I are like peas in a pod. Great person, great American, and a very intelligent industry guy. His shop in Valparaiso is also top notch, and not just because my best friend is the sales manager...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom