Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Target Sports
    408 S. Main
    Sheridan, IN 46069
    317-758-5886

User Info Menu

Fort Liberty Firearms in Avon does gunsmithing. They did a fine job restoring an old double barrel shotgun that was owned by my grandfather.

User Info Menu

Any advise on who to use in the Muncie/Fort Wayne area? I am needing a rifle bedded.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BKExpress View Post
    Any advise on who to use in the Muncie/Fort Wayne area? I am needing a rifle bedded.
    My first best choice is Jerry Johnson in Churubusco - 260-693-1902.I have him do ALL of my smithing from handguns to rifles. www.theriflesmith.com. He has built a .308 match grade M1 for me that is phenomenal.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Ray Saltzman is a great gunsmith for long guns (especially Remington 700s). I trust no one else with my rifles, though it takes a long time. But hey you can't rush quality!

User Info Menu

Ray Saltzman is truly the most amazing and most knowledgeable guy I have met when it comes to guns!!! He put together one of my husbands 1911. I would highly recommend him. The drive was worth it! Just to talk to him was an honor!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Not to be dis-respectful,but-----how many are TRUE gunsmiths,and how many are just "part changers"-------a few years ago,I took a gun to the latter--he did not know how to "take-down" a Reminton 1100..I found out later,that although he claimed to be a "gunsmith",,he sent most of his work to other "gunsmiths"
    Another,(in central In.)took a O'U apart---told the customer he could not fix it,and charged him 75.00 for "labor with no repair"---------the guy took the same gun to another shop(close to Indy)-----repaired,and guaranteed----110.00
    I would say--my humble opinion,KNOW THE GUNSMITH--and WHAT HE CAN DO

tallend in Anderson
    "I may have more guns than I need,but not nearly as many as I want"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by randygun View Post
    anyone heard of smith and wesson armory gun smith in indiana thanks

no, keep in mind just because a smith is not a certified armorer doesnt mean he doesnt know more than a armorer.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

Expert

User Info Menu

Looking for someone that can ream a .32 Auto to .32 NAA.

North Central to Lafayette area preferred.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dbrier View Post
    Fort Liberty Firearms in Avon does gunsmithing. They did a fine job restoring an old double barrel shotgun that was owned by my grandfather.
    I was just at Fort Liberty today and they told me they don't do any gunsmithing any longer. Apparently their gun smith retired (which sucks, since I was going to have them look at my antique revolver).

Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast