Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Paul V. at Diamond V Outdoor Sports in Delphi - I've had him look over some older pieces for me and I've been happy as a clam..

Gunsmithing

Stay Picky my Friends

User Info Menu

Added thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    I've banned a couple of people while in church.

User Info Menu

For Northwest Indiana. Master Gunsmith.

Delmar R Mounts III
    D&D Weapon Works LLC.
    1221 S. Halleck St.
    Demotte, Indiana 46310
    219-669-9044
    Last edited by AngryFish; 07-01-2009 at 16:02.

User Info Menu

Specializes in Manganese and Zinc Phosphate coatings "Parkerizing". Also CeraKote, Dura Coat, KG Gun Kote.

KRC Refinishing
    Avon, Indiana
    Chris Conlon
    317-491-2905
    m1903a3@krcrefinishing.com
    Home

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadV8 View Post
    Central Indiana

Darrel's Custom Firearms (765) 492-3939
    Cayuga
    When I used to live in the People's Republic of Communois, I know that the cops within an hour of the border would take their business to Darrel as his reputation was impeccable. I have not used him for any work, but several others I know had used him in the past.
    The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John Moses Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. - Col. R.J. Coates, USMC
    Gun Controlhas nothing to do with guns, but everything to do with control.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have most of my work done by Russ Elmore at Elmore's Firearms he is a graduate of Colt, Glock, Sig Sauer, Remington, and Smith & Wesson Armorer Schools.

Occasionally, there is something that can't be handled there and they have people they can send your gun out to if need be.

User Info Menu

here is one near new paris.LJ'S gunsmithing,LLC longgun/handgun cleaning and repair.call for appointment 574-831-6381.personal had my fal fixed there,nice guy to work with.prices arent bad

User Info Menu

Any recommendations for someone who can center a Truglo sight on the front of a Sig P226? The shop where I purchased has had three tries at it, and hasn't been able to get it right (not using a sight pusher, I found after the fact). Much obliged for advice.
    Last edited by indianajoe; 09-26-2009 at 08:25. Reason: fix typo

Shooter

User Info Menu

Is George Perkins still around? I used to see him at the 1500 and talk with him occasionally at his shop but I haven't in a while and I notice he isn't mentioned in this thread so.......?

RA8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Stu Grell in Fountain County.

Stu rides a circuit of gun shops and you can leave work for him at the Tippecanoe Sport Shop in Lafayette: Tippecanoe Sport Shop

For cleaning and repair, Stu is outstanding, often fabricating parts if he cannot find them. I have had Stu set up several rifles and carbines as I have requested. He has repaired more than several pistols that I have broken/shot out. Extremely competent.

Steve Snyder in Brookston. I use Steve for pistol work (trigger jobs on revolvers and I've had minor work on 1911s performed by him). Steve is a machinist and active competitive shooter. Solid pistolsmith.

Steve Snyder (765) 563-6121.
    Is he the only one in Lafayette area?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast