• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises has a gun show this weekend, February 20th & 21st.

Clark County Fairgrounds, on Hwy. 62 between Charlestown and Jeffersonville.

Saturday 9:00-5:00, Sunday 9:00-3:00

Admission $6, age 12 and under free. Free parking.

This is a small venue, probably about 50 tables.

Last edited:

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I will be setting up a couple of tables here also. Come on by and visit. You can recognize me by my good looks..:whistle:..or maybe by my INGO hat :) ....MKGR22 is your big bad buddy going to show?:)

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I might have to go just to see what is there. I will have a couple of 50 round bags of late 1990's Lake City .308 that I found in the cabinet after I went to an AR platform to stock a single caliber for the zombie apocalypse. Looking to trade for some AR parts probably, not exactly sure what I am looking for... maybe some decent backup sights, put them towards a small decent red dot sight or some good quick detach rings. BCG maybe. Who knows, hopefully someone will have some misc AR parts.

At the New Albany show a few weeks ago, I saw an old double action 45 LC revolver that I didn't have the cash for... still don't so I hope I don't see it again. Hell, I would like to find an old beater break top 38 S&W really cheap or trade. I have some brass and a mold for that caliber, so it just reasons I should find something to load for. But it has to be really cheap.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I might have to go just to see what is there. I will have a couple of 50 round bags of late 1990's Lake City .308 that I found in the cabinet after I went to an AR platform to stock a single caliber for the zombie apocalypse. Looking to trade for some AR parts probably, not exactly sure what I am looking for... maybe some decent backup sights, put them towards a small decent red dot sight or some good quick detach rings. BCG maybe. Who knows, hopefully someone will have some misc AR parts.

At the New Albany show a few weeks ago, I saw an old double action 45 LC revolver that I didn't have the cash for... still don't so I hope I don't see it again. Hell, I would like to find an old beater break top 38 S&W really cheap or trade. I have some brass and a mold for that caliber, so it just reasons I should find something to load for. But it has to be really cheap.

I think the 45LC revolver you are talking about belongs to my friend that shares the table with me.

You should make an offer on it. He's a motivated seller- he needs to clear out some stuff.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    What kind is it? The one I saw had a 3 inch barrel and had been coated or something like that. Let me know what he has, I may have to scrape up a few dollars. Problem is the torque converter went out on my daughters Taurus... that aint going to be cheap. Less than replacing the car, but still going to hurt.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    What kind is it? The one I saw had a 3 inch barrel and had been coated or something like that. Let me know what he has, I may have to scrape up a few dollars. Problem is the torque converter went out on my daughters Taurus... that aint going to be cheap. Less than replacing the car, but still going to hurt.

PM's answered.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'll be missing this one. My granddaughter is going to have me fly a kite. I've been told to "go fly a kite" before, but I'll comply with this request!:)

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Ehhh.....:dunno:.......not a bad lil' show.....BUT.....
    like always......gawt-DAAAyyyum......they'r proud o' they stuff.....:rolleyes:

they really think ?.......'at people is 'at damn stoopid ? :rolleyes:

WILL say, 'at the dude(s) along front wall had best prices in'ere......if yer in mkt fer a Glock, small Kahr, etc.....:yesway:

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Weather was too nice yesterday... spent the day in the shop cleaning it up, casting some bullets, teaching a friend how to cast, loading up some .38 specials and sending them downrange with my son. Maybe today since the weather went to hell...

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Weather was too nice yesterday... spent the day in the shop cleaning it up, casting some bullets, teaching a friend how to cast, loading up some .38 specials and sending them downrange with my son. Maybe today since the weather went to hell...

Yesterday was too nice to be inside. Today looks like a good gun show day.

Top Bottom