• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    This weekend , at the Noblesville 4-H Fairgrounds is the anual "Living History Trade Fair",sponsored the Connor Longrifles.

The show is about items from the 1700 to 1899 period.

There are 240(sold out) tables of antique arms-black powder supplies-Blacksmith-things--

horn smithing--swords--knives--period clothing--pottery--re-enactors--and native Americana collectables.

9-5 Saturday,9-3 Sunday

ATM and Food on grounds

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    The location is ------2003 E.Pleasant Street Noblesville,In.

West from SR 37----South of SR 32--------

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'm considering going. Got a couple things to do this morning, but if I get them done I may make the drive down. Would be cool to see, I'm in a blackpowder mood right now and haven't been to a show like this.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    We just got home from the event. It was very educational for my kids, but most of the weapons were either too expensive or looked like junk. One day I will shoot black powder.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Rusty--hope you made it to the show---and I hope you enjoyed your time there-----the crowd never slowed until about 4:30--I was amazed that it was that well attended-with that wonderful 70 deg and sunshine.

9-3 tomorrow

John Shippers (Master Engraver)is along the south wall-----
    hundreds of "ONE OF A KIND" firearms---

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    P.S. to above
    Hundreds of "ONE OF A KIND" firearms in the building-----------------not all at Mr.Shippers tables......

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    P.S. to above
    Hundreds of "ONE OF A KIND" firearms in the building-----------------not all at Mr.Shippers tables......

I saw a lot of that. While passing the engraver, he was chatting away about his German friends and a royal crest.

The vendors were very nice to my kids and were very patient as my boy asked question after question. The only rude person was some woman, more orange than tan, shoving me in the back (while I was waiting with the stroller) to look at some 3K rifle. Maybe she thought I would buy the precious. It was a nice rifle, but not THAT nice.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rusty--hope you made it to the show---and I hope you enjoyed your time there-----the crowd never slowed until about 4:30--I was amazed that it was that well attended-with that wonderful 70 deg and sunshine.

9-3 tomorrow

John Shippers (Master Engraver)is along the south wall-----
    hundreds of "ONE OF A KIND" firearms---
    Wasn't able to make it. Got tied up with a project at home. Tommorow is busy too... I'll save the site and make it a point to attend one of these.

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    I took my sons to the show and had a great time. It made my mouth water for a flint long rifle to go with my percussion traditional rifles. The boys liked the things to see and came away with wood guns, wood knives and leather holsters/strap for each.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Winamac---
    Sorry for the omission of that information in my previous posts-------a little late now,but--Sat it was 7.00----Sunday 5.00---2 day pass was 10.00---children under 12 were free

Saturday was RECORD CROWD for the show---more than normal attendance for 2 days---------Sunday was "normal attendance"

A great show------3 dealers "SOLD OUT" on Saturday---quickly sold the empty tables to more dealers..

I saw lots of old friends------met new ones

If you didnt try the "maple sugar candy"--you missed a real treat

The "Connor Longrifles "only have ONE show a year--about this time each Feb.-------see you in 2017 ??

Top Bottom