• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Thought it might be nice to have a specific thread for this special event. So that being said, here is the place to list your builds and post your pictures!

WarJunky91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Decatur
    Does anyone know where i can have a custom engraving done after the fact? I got the lowers so my i could build another rifle and do it side by side with my dad and brother in law as they were both buying their own lowers to do custom builds on too. We tragically lost my brother in law yesterday. I want to commemorate one of these rifles to him, i think he would like that.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Does anyone know where i can have a custom engraving done after the fact? I got the lowers so my i could build another rifle and do it side by side with my dad and brother in law as they were both buying their own lowers to do custom builds on too. We tragically lost my brother in law yesterday. I want to commemorate one of these rifles to him, i think he would like that.

Wendall at Indy Laser Engraving does fantastic work. He's on the westside of Indy and has the proper licensing to do it to serialized items. His phone number is 317-437-6640.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm planning on building this lower with an ergo grip, ambi safety, and Magpul MOE stock and then swapping out the lower on my current rifle. Was thinking of doing a color fill on the INGO logo too in white. Then for my other rifle I was thinking of putting an A1 stock on it and maybe an 18" upper, but still undecided.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    My lower will be on a form 1 the same day I pick it up from Bobcat Steel. I plan to set it up for my 4.5" 9mm upper that currently does double duty on my 300 Black Out registered lower.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've only got one AR currently and it's built as a mid-length general purpose rifle, so I'm considering going with something I can use for long range shooting, or setting it up as an SBR.

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    Someone in the buy thread said they were going to try to go 100% Hoosier. Can we start gathering links/sources in this thread? We've already got an engraving link. How about upper parts, LPKs, folks that do Cerakote ect...
    With the collective knowledge of this group we could probably have a comprehensive list before the night is over.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Thinking about matching mine to a BCI upper. Haven't decided if I'll get their complete upper or just a stripped and build it up myself. I considered an SBR out of it, but decided against it for possible future resale. I don't plan on selling it, but you never know what will come along one day.

As for other Hoosier parts, Damage Industries comes to mind. Not sure who else manufactures here besides them and BCI.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    After a few normal builds think I'm going to lean towards a 20" barrel and better trigger and what ever else comes along in this thread? I'm going to name mine Johnny Cash as it's going to be one piece at a time. :ar15:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm gonna engrave my username for sure. I'd like to SBR it also and finally do a suppressed 7.5" 5.56. INGO has played a big part in my life as I'm sure is the same for most of you so I want this to be a special gun.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm gonna engrave my username for sure. I'd like to SBR it also and finally do a suppressed 7.5" 5.56. INGO has played a big part in my life as I'm sure is the same for most of you so I want this to be a special gun.
    Oh, I like the engraving your username. REP inbound.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :yesway: I'd like to have my username engraved as well. I love this place, so they are going to be special. Certainly would never even consider selling either.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Hell, I'll engrave Trigger Time on mine to if it gets me rep.

I tried. Sorry.

KJQcapture_zpsfhzzj7dj.jpg

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have no clue what I'll build with mine.
    I had no intention of buying another lower just yet, but when opportunity knocks...

I still have an Anderson stripped lower that I was collecting parts to build, but still had no real direction with it.
    I also have an PSA complete PA10 lower that I've been trying to figure out what to do with.

Now I'm going to have 3 lowers to build, but I'm in no hurry.

I have a 16" 5.56 carbine length AR15, as well as a 24" AR15 in 5.56, and another 20" AR15 in 7.62x39, and a .300 AAC Blackout pistol with an 8-1/2" barrel.
    And as for the PA10 lower, it came as a rifle lower so I guess it will be a rifle, but it will be hard to out-do my DPMS LRT308 SASS.

Looks like I know where my disposable income will be going for a while.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I wanted to put a design on the right side magwell, but decided to leave it blanks specifically so members could get their usernames/avatars/whatever engraved. I'm glad we decided to leave it blank now. :)
    Can't wait to see the builds

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If no one cancels or there is an overrun hope to get on one of the later GB's. Since I have 2 one build of each for what i had while I was in and don't plan on shooting a bizillon rounds thru I would do this 3rd one all Hoosier and keep it unfired for as long as possible to pass on to our future kids.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I am going to try to do a full-length rifle with mine. Hopefully I will be able to keep it 100% hoosier, but I'm not sure we have manufacturers in the state for every last necessary piece.

Top Bottom