Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I also stated that the anti-Yeager drum beaters have been mysteriously absent at the meet and greets? If your convictions run so deep, why didn't someone show up to speak out against him while he was here in person? Is it easier to bump your gums behind the keyboard, rather than in person? I mean several of you have a very scary fixation with him?
    I didn't go to the JT meet and greet and I won't ever attend a Justin Bieber autograph session either. Not because I have a scary fixation with them as you called it. First off the issue is not with JT himself but the method of training he does isn't for me. The same goes for JB. Just because I don't like his type of music isn't an attack on him personally.

Does this mean I should go tell JT and JB to thier face that I don't like their music and training methods? It's not my place to help them develope their career path, so no I won't be telling them to their face. I see nothing good coming out of that conversation for either parties. Maybe they didn't write the songs for me or develope the training for me. My opinions are mine and your are yours. That doesn't make either one us right and the other wrong.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Great Vid Love machine.

No, I am never going to drop/throw/release my gun for any reason.

I do not carry a bug.

I do however know my hand gun doubles as a very effective bludgeon.

If I ever get past the limited round count in my 1911 and the spare mags I am either way deep in the **** (deeper than I ever believe the **** will get) or can not hit what I am shooting at.
    At that point it might me hands on. Why drop a perfectly good tool for this phase of confrontation.
    This just show's why 1911's are a man's gun. limited round count means when you're out, you gotta beat them to death with that 3lb hammer. What good is a plastic gun in that case?

Add purple if you feel it is absolutely necessary.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gluemanz28 View Post
    I didn't go to the JT meet and greet and I won't ever attend a Justin Bieber autograph session either. Not because I have a scary fixation with them as you called it. First off the issue is not with JT himself but the method of training he does isn't for me. The same goes for JB. Just because I don't like his type of music isn't an attack on him personally.

Does this mean I should go tell JT and JB to thier face that I don't like their music and training methods? It's not my place to help them develope their career path, so no I won't be telling them to their face. I see nothing good coming out of that conversation for either parties. Maybe they didn't write the songs for me or develope the training for me. My opinions are mine and your are yours. That doesn't make either one us right and the other wrong.
    Come on Glue JT don't drop his pistol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gluemanz28 View Post

If you haven't been to his training, because "it's not for you", then you are cutting out a learning experience! Even if it's not your "suit" I'd venture to say you'd take something away, even if it's DONT DO THIS! Justin Bebes, right there with ya! I've taken a couple of EAG/Pat Rogers classes, but will never attend again. I learned things, and he made me a better user of my carbine( can't say operator of my carbine, because that will invoke the Kirkdom). But his methods and ego turned me off to continuing training with him. I've stated, for the record, I've been to TR training, and met Yeager, AND I didn't agree, nor condone the ID(idiot discharge). I also believe that everyone who is in this thread that has actually trained with "he who shall not be named anymore" or that just likes the guy, to a ONE, has disagreed with the original situation. To each his own, and with that, I'm out of this thread!

Master

User Info Menu

i have no desire to pay MONEY to be degraded and belittled in a class. Sorry. That's not my thing. If I want that, I can talk to the wife.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shibumiseeker View Post
    I have beaten a raccoon to death with a rock when my NAA MiniRevolver ran out of ammo after a running confrontation and was too small to beat said raccoon to death.
    I go full blown Davy Crockett in that situation...I grin 'em to death...Saves ammo....
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    D. Some goofy LARP crap?
    That hurt Kirk....That Shawnee shot me and I dropped the gun...

But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position over the pan....

(Note to mods that this is flintlock talk and not an attempt to put in a dirty word......)
    Last edited by indiucky; 03-16-2016 at 09:46.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    That hurt Kirk....That Shawnee shot me and I dropped the gun...

(Note to mods that this is flintlock talk and not an attempt to put in a dirty word......)
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post

To sig or not to sig? That is the question......
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast