• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Yup, we sure don't need any cops offending some scumbag while they're shooting them with an AR. From now on all dust covers will be inscribed "sorry man - it's nothing personal" or maybe "jesus loves you".

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yup, we sure don't need any cops offending some scumbag while they're shooting them with an AR. From now on all dust covers will be inscribed "sorry man - it's nothing personal" or maybe "jesus loves you".

Can you imagine the uproar this phrase would have caused in the San Bernardino incident if a cop had this on his rifle while shooting at Muslims?

I can see the headlines

"Christian cop murders misunderstood Islamic protesters in religious crusade"

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    OK, who can come up with the best dust cover inscription? Within maybe 3 more posts someone will post "BACON!" Come on guys, we're rolling here.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Considering the officer is accused of dumping five rounds into the alleged victim while he was on his hands and knees on the ground, I think we might be focusing on the wrong thing here.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Me either. A prosecutor will anything they can to paint a defendant as a bloodthirsty menace. Keep that in mind when customizing your defense guns.

I called this a while ago. Quite honestly I am surprised it took this long to come to fruition.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I hate to think what they would do to you if you shot someone with a rifle made with your new INGO lower receiver. Can they still draw and quarter you?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I hate to think what they would do to you if you shot someone with a rifle made with your new INGO lower receiver. Can they still draw and quarter you?

Not just you but everyone on INGO.

Maybe this will set a trend and people will start getting dust covers that say, "I was afraid for my life and had to shoot. I want them arrested."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    On his hands and knees.
    If he had a gun, the hands and knees thing means little.
    Not much info.

As for the inscription, seems more descriptive than predictive.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Not just you but everyone on INGO.

Maybe this will set a trend and people will start getting dust covers that say, "I was afraid for my life and had to shoot. I will not make any further statements until I speak to a lawyer. Am I being detained or am I free to go? "

Fixed it, but...

Gonna have to engrave it pretty small...

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    On his hands and knees.
    If he had a gun, the hands and knees thing means little.
    Not much info.

As for the inscription, seems more descriptive than predictive.

Little more info:

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery: Mesa officer's shooting of unarmed man was a case of unjustified force

Apparently, he had a body camera and it was recording (which is amazing, given how many times those things are "malfunctioning" when something goes down).

I guess we'll see if they ever release the video, one way or the other (or at least the jury will be able to see it).

Edit: Even more info in this one:

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/...ling-daniel-shaver-over-suspected-pellet-gun/

Apparently, the guy had 2 pellet guns for his job in pest control. Someone reported seeing a man point a rifle out of a fifth floor window of the hotel and the officer was dispatched. No weapons were found on the victim (the pellet guns were found on a search of the room later).

"Mesa police officer Phillip Mitchell Brailsford – the son of an internal affairs officer – said he feared for his life when Shaver reached for his waist, prompting him to shoot five times."

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Little more info:

Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery: Mesa officer's shooting of unarmed man was a case of unjustified force

Apparently, he had a body camera and it was recording (which is amazing, given how many times those things are "malfunctioning" when something goes down).

I guess we'll see if they ever release the video, one way or the other (or at least the jury will be able to see it).

Edit: Even more info in this one:

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/...ling-daniel-shaver-over-suspected-pellet-gun/

Apparently, the guy had 2 pellet guns for his job in pest control. Someone reported seeing a man point a rifle out of a fifth floor window of the hotel and the officer was dispatched. No weapons were found on the victim (the pellet guns were found on a search of the room later).

"Mesa police officer Phillip Mitchell Brailsford – the son of an internal affairs officer – said he feared for his life when Shaver reached for his waist, prompting him to shoot five times."

As I scrolled down I was wondering if there isn't something more there for the prosecitor to go after the criminal charge. The inscription would be more of a concern/come into play more on any civil trial IMHO A legal shoot is a legal shoot. Not real sure if words on a dust cover would be the deciding factor in a conviction, just looks tacky when your in his shoes.

Top Bottom