• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2011
    Dear Reloaders,

We are a youth shooting program. We have partnered with Berger Bullets to fund raise. We will be placing an order tomorrow and are able to do so twice a year. The bullets will sell for $20/100. Our non profit youth shooting program will make $5 per box. Please note, this is cheaper than Sierra and even Hornady. We will not ship because we will loose money. We will have the following bullets available:

22 Cal 70 gr Match VLD Target
    22 Cal 73 gr Match BT Target
    22 Cal 75 gr Match VLD Target
    22 Cal 77 gr Match OTM Tactical
    22 Cal 80 gr Match VLD Target
    22 Cal 80.5 gr Match Fullbore Target
    22 Cal 82 gr Match Long Range BT Target
    22 Cal 90 gr VLD Target

We know we will be ordering a large quantity of the 77 gr. We will order some 70 and 80 gr. There will be a wait before the order is filled. It should be delivered in time to begin loading for next year's season. We would like to keep them in stock at our facility in Fort Wayne. We are not asking for any funds now but would like to know if you would like to see us order any of the other bullets or if you are interested in large quantities of the 77 grain.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1459387672075.jpg
      FB_IMG_1459387672075.jpg
      163.8 KB · Views: 52

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    If you are looking to order non-listed, I would be willing to buy a box of 30 caliber 168gr classic hunter and 185gr classic hunter.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    I would be interested in quite a few 70's as soon as you get them. May be interested in some others also if I get time to finish some things.

You guys getting any deals on primers and powder you'd share also? :cool:

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2011
    What other size bullets might you be interested? We are ordering a large number of the 70 and 77 and a smaller number of the 75 and 80. Possibly ordering a few 90. We have worked a little with Hodgdon but so far they have just donated a few kegs for a raffle. I would love to carry a full line but it will take time. I believe I will be expanding to zero bullets for pistols this fall.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Mr. Bishop Dwenger Rifle....

Are you still open for the spring order for these Bergers?

To where would these be shipping, and approximately when do you expect delivery?

-Nate

Last edited:

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    I was able to talk to someone there. It sounds like orders are closed for this year but they bought extras of the smaller ones. They will be shipped to the northern side of Fort Wayne. They are hoping for to receive them late June to early July but Berger cannot guarantee any delivery times.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Well, if communication is not any better with Berger than it is here, I guess delivery may never happen.

Ya know, at those prices, the Indiana High power crowd could probably have put together a pallet load
    of boxes.

C'est la vie.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Well, if communication is not any better with Berger than it is here, I guess delivery may never happen.

Ya know, at those prices, the Indiana High power crowd could probably have put together a pallet load
    of boxes.

C'est la vie.

It looks like the created an account for the sole means of putting the information up here. They had a rep at the last FWRR meeting talking about this program and getting orders from the high-power shooters there. I'm hoping they do this again next year, but provide a direct contact for questions/ordering.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    It looks like the created an account for the sole means of putting the information up here. They had a rep at the last FWRR meeting talking about this program and getting orders from the high-power shooters there. I'm hoping they do this again next year, but provide a direct contact for questions/ordering.

Agreed.

Sure, FWRR has some Highpower guys...but, uh... Wildcat, Southern Indiana, and CIHPRS have a bunch more.

We've done multiple-pallet group orders from Sierra before, and that was at ~$105 per 500-count box.

So...

This seems like a missed opportunity in a lot of directions.

I will admit, I wish I had seen this earlier...I could have, I guess. It's just a little disappointment. I went Distinguished with the 73 BTHP / 82 BTHP combination, and so I have a little bit of a soft spot for Berger's stuff, despite shooting a lot of good bullets from other companies.

-Nate

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    I have nothing to do with them but if it all works out this year I'll help them get the word out next year.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    He said they were ordering a bunch of 77's. Anyone know if they will have extra? Wish OP would show back up to fill us in.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    Okay guys I have some more info. They bought quite a few extras of everything but not as many 90s. I told them I would help them get some out also so if you are interested let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you guys out. When I go down to pick mine up I would be willing to get some and ship them out as long as it's nothing crazy.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Okay guys I have some more info. They bought quite a few extras of everything but not as many 90s. I told them I would help them get some out also so if you are interested let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you guys out. When I go down to pick mine up I would be willing to get some and ship them out as long as it's nothing crazy.

I will take two boxes of 77's. Let me know how I need to pay and how to arrange the shipping / payment.

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    I'll see what is all available when it comes in. I don't know any more than I've posted. I will just do flat rate boxes of it all works out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2011
    I am obviously not that capable on this site. Not only do we have some of the bullets in but we are getting ready to place another order on October 31. I am worried that the recent acquisition of Berger by Lapua may change the program in the long run. I will do my best to respond to each of you individually. Feel free to email at TheXCount@gmail.com or call at 260-437-3860.

Top Bottom