• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So what is going on with the nastyness lately? You ask a sincere question and you get attacked? Really I mean people cant ask the context of your questions must just be easier to make an ........of yourself.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Is there a specific instance you are referencing? I looked at the last four threads you started and most if not all of the comments were helpful. I don't see much nastyness going on so I genuinely would like to know what you are referencing.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Is there a specific instance you are referencing? I looked at the last four threads you started and most if not all of the comments were helpful. I don't see much nastyness going on so I genuinely would like to know what you are referencing.
    Well to be honest there was a footer which said...op( I interpret that to mean original poster) do you you buy your $500 cigarettes the same place you buy your $500 tampons? To me that is just nasty and in my opinion inappropriate.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    I think that's someone's sig line...

Doubt it was made to offend.

Or shall I say, I wouldn't take someone's post too offensive unless given reason.

Last edited:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Ah, I see. I do think that is a sig line. I think i vaguely remember that in a thread from a while back. Something about a gun shop owner losing a sale over not smoking in the shop or something. I'm sure somebody will remember better than I. It was from quite a while back though I believe.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Perhaps or maybe just walk away for a while. There are however a lot of sincere helpful people here such as The Churchmouse.

I am personally taking the other route. I have been here since 2012 and made 274 posts. Pretty low participation, and I am nowhere near the worst. Since I am moving back to the Hoosier state I am making an effort to give any relevant input I may have to try to contribute to the INGO culture. If the "good guys" walk away, we are guaranteed to go down a road you may not like. If there are any bad apples, they generally weed themselves (sometimes with the help of the MODS) out.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Well I agree with the op. I haven't posted anything that could possibly be considered controversial for a couple years because of the bull**** comments from several members here. Just not worth the effort. The civil conversations seem rare.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I read the thread title and thought we were high-brow or something. Guess not, never mind.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It has gotten more "3rd grade playground" around here it seems. Probably just time for the next generation to take over and make it theirs!

It took me 19 years of formal education and more than a few student loans to get me to the "3rd grade playground" level.

Top Bottom