Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Thank you both very much for those links. Were there any rebuttals to the Anti's claims?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OakRiver View Post
    Thank you both very much for those links. Were there any rebuttals to the Anti's claims?
    Don't remember.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OakRiver View Post
    John Lott runs a crime research organization where he publishes a lot of information.

Problems with the Washington Post's and Huffington Post's "more guns, more crime" claims - Crime Prevention Research Center
    Not sure if that firearm or accessory has been subject to a safety recall? Read INGO's Comprehensive Firearm Safety Recall Listing for an easy way to check.

The mob is not worthy of respect. It is not interested in truth, or even compassion. It is only interested in power.

User Info Menu

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

If this is NPR's take, it looks like Katie has alienated even her base.
    You simply can't be that unambiguously biased in the news today.
    It WILL be called out.

I firmly believe that Barack Obama was only elected because of the internet, and I also believe that same internet will be the downfall of his political legacy.
    Dormant U.S.Marine/ NRA Benefactor-Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    Even NPR has higher standards than Katie. Shocked.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mgderf View Post
    If this is NPR's take, it looks like Katie has alienated even her base.
    You simply can't be that unambiguously biased in the news today.
    It WILL be called out.
    It was only called out because someone with the VCDL made a recording and shared it with others. Lesson: When interviewed by the media and you are in any way concerned about bias or being made to look bad publicly, make your own independent recording.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgderf View Post
    I firmly believe that Barack Obama was only elected because of the internet, and I also believe that same internet will be the downfall of his political legacy.
    Not sure why you limit to "the internet". The vast majority of the media (print, TV, etc) slanted and amplified his message while suppressing dissenting points of view.
    Not sure if that firearm or accessory has been subject to a safety recall? Read INGO's Comprehensive Firearm Safety Recall Listing for an easy way to check.

The mob is not worthy of respect. It is not interested in truth, or even compassion. It is only interested in power.

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

The two stupid hacks responsible for this still maintain it was an innocent editing choice to put in the pause in order to represent the seriousness of the question and not intended to to make anyone look bad. Bull****.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    The two stupid hacks responsible for this still maintain it was an innocent editing choice to put in the pause in order to represent the seriousness of the question and not intended to to make anyone look bad. Bull****.
    Sorry, but that doesn't pass the sniff test. The editted in a section of video from another time period. This was a conscious act, not an accident. They asked a question as part of the video, but then never showed the answers that the members actually gave. If they really wanted to "allow the audience to think", then why show the members being silent (when they weren't in the real interview) and never show their actual responses? Liars.

Just assume they are Democrat operatives with media power and you'll rarely go wrong.

User Info Menu

Brian Williams is pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast