• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOLTGUN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    NE INDY
    Just found out Hillside goes out to 1000 for members...
    It appears on website that the pro shop is closed a few days a week hut the range is open 365, can anyone confirm this?
    How are the crowds through out the weekdays?
    Can we bring our own steel (if range personel inspects it to ensure its gtg)?
    Any experiences and range reports would be great. Im in Fishers and very bored at 100...Would be great to start working my windage calls ...

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    158   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    I don't know about Hillside never been there, but Bass N Buck is in Wabash In. It goes out to 750yds $15/ day no restrictions on range. Bring your own steel but they have steel out at 550 and 750 plus some nice target boards for grouping. Real nice archery shop and indoor 3D range. And not quite as far. Not sure about annual fee's.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I recall reading that they had bays where you could draw from holster. Cant remember if that was for member or non members, what's the word on that? only bout a 30 min drive so i'm interested.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am a member at Hillside. You have to be a member and qualify to shoot past 200 yd. I'm pretty sure there is steel out at 1000, but I know I've heard guys ringing it at 600. Shop is closed Monday and Tuesday, which means no guests on the range unless accompanied by a member. Members enjoy being able to shoot dawn till dusk 365. I don't know if you can bring your own steel, they do have a gator anyone can use to go post targets and just put down a gravel road I have seen other members drive their trucks out to 1000. The few times I've been during the weekday, it hasn't been busy at all. You can draw from a holster in the pistol bays. There are no ROs so you are responsible for your own safety.

WarJunky91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Decatur
    I am a member at Hillside. You have to be a member and qualify to shoot past 200 yd. I'm pretty sure there is steel out at 1000, but I know I've heard guys ringing it at 600. Shop is closed Monday and Tuesday, which means no guests on the range unless accompanied by a member. Members enjoy being able to shoot dawn till dusk 365. I don't know if you can bring your own steel, they do have a gator anyone can use to go post targets and just put down a gravel road I have seen other members drive their trucks out to 1000. The few times I've been during the weekday, it hasn't been busy at all. You can draw from a holster in the pistol bays. There are no ROs so you are responsible for your own safety.
    I believe they have steel targets at every berm except 50. And for the pistol bays they have steel at all or all but 1 of the bays. I actually just got a membership out there last weekend. I scanned the list of range rules and the brochure they gave me. Brochure: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9tf8i2k0bqkao7/Hillside Brochure.pdf?dl=0 and Range Rules: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9sn8rf503sdlug/Hillside Range Rules.pdf?dl=0

Top Bottom