• ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I just got back from Gander Mountain... (started yesterday) and today they are having a 20% off all regular priced firearms sale. I got an M&P Shield for the best price I've seen by about $30. Look on their Facebook page or website for the coupon code to use in store or online. Also, if they are out of stock, they will order (my store did) one in for you, but be prepared for a long wait while the store clerk is on hold with the main office.

Last edited:

BoilerMakerME

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    If you're looking at a 20% off say a beretta or benelli shotgun that can be between $300 & $400 which is well below any online prices i've seen. Just depends on the gun.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Well, their new M&P Shield 9mm, no safety was $439.99 regular price in store ($449 MSRP, $449.99 online) and with the discount was $351.99 + tax.

I had not planned on buying a gun today, and was in the store looking for hiking boots, but at that price, I just couldn't say no.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Lowest price for a Shield online was $329.99 at KYgunco when I looked a couple days ago. ZXguns had them for the same at the 1500, safety and non-safety both. Still, for Gander, the price you paid was pretty good.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Lowest price for a Shield online was $329.99 at KYgunco when I looked a couple days ago. ZXguns had them for the same at the 1500, safety and non-safety both. Still, for Gander, the price you paid was pretty good.

That is a phenomenal price and, wow, free shipping for their Memorial Day Sale! I'll definitely need to stakeout their sales in the future.

And, you Indy guys are fortunate to have such deep discounts at your guns shows.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    stopped at the gander here in eville, they had a new ruger 22/45 lite for 499.99 like this

View attachment 47708

in the used case they had the exact same gun for ....wait for it.....wait for it....499.99!....the exact same price! when I questioned the "gander gun guru" he said that yes, that's the price!

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    stopped at the gander here in eville, they had a new ruger 22/45 lite for 499.99 like this

View attachment 47708

in the used case they had the exact same gun for ....wait for it.....wait for it....499.99!....the exact same price! when I questioned the "gander gun guru" he said that yes, that's the price!

Did he even pause for a second to realize something wasn't right with that picture? Maybe he's worked there too long and is immune to their crazy pricing?

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    we are talking about gander right?? that name and good prices dont go together.. :) same place that is trying to sell two cheap looking used sks rifles for 600 each.. a steal i tell ya !!

Top Bottom