• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Katie Couric's Producers Repeatedly Broke Federal Gun Laws Anyone want to take bets on whether there will be a prosecution, or should we first wait for charges to be filed against bloomberg and his "agents", and david gregory for waving that 30rnd AR at LaPierre on air in DC?

I never heard about Gregory doing that but if I was Wayne I would have taken the thing away from him and butt stroked his stupid ass...on the air.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    To Paraphrase: "Stop right where you are pal, you know the score if you're not media, you're little people".

5, count 'em 5 rep points for the first person to identify the movie!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    She should face the legal consequences of her actions, and at least have to answer a conspiracy charge. In reality she'll skate because she is pushing the agenda of those in office.

To Paraphrase: "Stop right where you are pal, you know the score if you're not media, you're little people".

Blade Runner

[video=youtube;9lru1Qxc1l8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lru1Qxc1l8[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe we should start a petition at the president's web site and inform all of the progun websites tosign it'

Get one of our lawyers to draft it, itemizing the charges.

Buying out of state w/o use of an FFL
    If she supplied the money and someone else made the purchase + straw purchace
    Conspiracy

The libs try to shut up conservatives all the time, may be time to turn the tables. But it will be on every news outlet that we are trying to silence the media against the 1st A.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Oh come on! Really? I know that it's already been answered, but just how hard can that be to google?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe we should start a petition at the president's web site and inform all of the progun websites tosign it'

Conspiracy

The libs try to shut up conservatives all the time, may be time to turn the tables. But it will be on every news outlet that we are trying to silence the media against the 1st A.

Dont count on it. Getting the media to harp on her is like asking them to eat their own. Not gonna happen. Besides, who knows how many questionable things THEIR correspondents/producers have done for a juicy story? Many have I bet and are worried about being called out on their transgressions. If you have skeletons in your closet you keep your head down and mouth shut lest eyes be cast upon you too.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Conspiracy

She SHOULD face charges, yes. Ever heard the quote, "Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel."?

Push hard enough on her network's sponsors, though, and she may end up out of work. Anyone remember Connie Chung? Other than in past tense? Granted, that wasn't so much a sponsor issue, but Newtie had some pull and used it. Same thing, only different, as they say.

Blessings,
    Bill

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I got on their mailing list to see what kind of BS they would put out. I was not disappointed :rolleyes:

Dear Friends,Speaking out about guns in the U.S. brings about an incredible amount of strong emotions - anger, fear, pain, and defensiveness on both sides of this debate. I went into making this film knowing that there would be controversy and push-back from the NRA and it has happened. Extremists are working to undermine the very real issues the film is trying to raise - the facts about gun violence. Like the fact that 91 Americans are killed every day by guns. The fact that gun homicides are the leading cause of death for young men of color. And that 90% of Americans support background checks.
    These are facts that we cannot and will not let the NRA - fueled by gun manufacturers with deep pockets - cover up. As for the VCDL, I have posted the transcript with the VCDL response on the website so you can judge for yourself. You can also read responses from several different media outlets on both sides of the issue (here and here) and judge for yourself.
    The NRA is threatened so they're trying to attack my editorial decisions and integrity. I am asking you to stand up to the NRA and their bullying. The NRA is devoting time and money to attacking UNDER THE GUN for one reason: we are at a tipping point.
    The upcoming election provides Americans with an opportunity to make significant strides to end gun violence. The NRA is trying to scare us into turning this movement for gun violence prevention into a conversation about eight seconds of footage, but I will not let them and I hope you won't either. Below are three things you can do to stand by the facts and tell the NRA that you will not let America be #UnderTheGun any longer.

Stand up to the NRA today:

1. Click to Tweet: 91 Americans are killed by guns every day & #NRA wants to focus on 8 secs in a doc. Absurd & dangerous. #UnderTheGun underthegunmovie.com
    2. Leave a Review on iTunes: We have a 100% score from Rotten Tomatoes but our reviews are only negative. Help boost our rating on iTunes so people can judge for themselves.
    3. Write Your Elected Official: Bypass the NRA and make your voice heard by sending a message directly to your elected officials about why gun violence matters to you.
    Thanks for all of your support together. Let's show the NRA that we won't stand on the sidelines anymore.
    In solidarity,
    Stephanie Soechtig

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "Facts? "

139023-you-keep-using-that-word-meme-OEzW.jpeg