New gun shop coming to Clarksville in about 6 weeks.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I wanted to give everyone a heads up that Clarksville will be getting a new gun shop in about 6 weeks...It will be in the old Mattresses and More building on Eastern Boulevard about a 1/4 mile down from I65....

They currently have a shop in Louisville and are looking to open one down the road from me...As far as I know they only deal in new guns and as I understand it the guns (even handguns) are left out in the open where you can pick them up and fondle before you buy....

The name (of both locations) is "Everything Concealed Carry" and their web site is ECCGUNS.COM...I have been doing their transfers for about a two months and look forward to having another gun shop in the neighborhood....

I have only met one of the owners but he is a genuinely nice guy who seemed genuinely surprised I was genuinely happy to have them coming in....

If in Clarksville please stop in their shop and give them a look see...As I said, genuinely nice guys....

I am looking forward to having a local shop I can send customers down to that actually has those plastic guns with the sharp edgy things underneath the frame to hang doo dads from...:):

Here is their website...

https://eccguns.com/

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I have visited the mother store in Louisville. It's a neat format to a gun shop that I haven't seen before. Everything is out for customers to handle. Sales people watch and talk to to very closely. Some of their prices were even fair.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Is it just a gun store or will there be. Shooting range also? Our area is in desparte need on aN indoor range!

Just a store I believe....IIRC Clarksville has an ordnance about discharging a firearm within town limits...(At least that's what the officer told papaw in 1994 when papaw let one fly at a fleeing home invader...It was the 50th anniversary of the invasion of Anzio...When the officer told papaw it was against the law to discharge a firearm at a fleeing home invader or in town limits papaw said he wasn't shooting at him per se but putting an exclamation point on the moment...They had cut his phone line, papaw was a veteran of Anzio, and I believe his dander was up a bit that night...)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wanted to give everyone a heads up that Clarksville will be getting a new gun shop in about 6 weeks...It will be in the old Mattresses and More building on Eastern Boulevard about a 1/4 mile down from I65....

They currently have a shop in Louisville and are looking to open one down the road from me...As far as I know they only deal in new guns and as I understand it the guns (even handguns) are left out in the open where you can pick them up and fondle before you buy....

The name (of both locations) is "Everything Concealed Carry" and their web site is ECCGUNS.COM...I have been doing their transfers for about a two months and look forward to having another gun shop in the neighborhood....

I have only met one of the owners but he is a genuinely nice guy who seemed genuinely surprised I was genuinely happy to have them coming in....

If in Clarksville please stop in their shop and give them a look see...As I said, genuinely nice guys....

I am looking forward to having a local shop I can send customers down to that actually has those plastic guns with the sharp edgy things underneath the frame to hang doo dads from...:):

Here is their website...

https://eccguns.com/

I bet they don't sell guns with two safeties! ;)

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Is it just a gun store or will there be. Shooting range also? Our area is in desparte need on aN indoor range!
    There is going to be a new indoor range in Clarksville on Bell Lane. They are in the final stages of approval. I was at the city council meeting for their last presentation and there was no opposition to it. The new indoor range doesn't intend on selling guns, just a 25 yard indoor range with training offered.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Okay, just drove by the new store. It's not where I was thinking it was, it's in the building that used to be several different coffee shops, and old timers like me and Rick will remember it as where the Swifty gas station used to be. (When I heard the location of it, the only place in that area I could think of it going was the old carpet store/matress place). They have signs on the building now.

Top Bottom