• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seriously? We absolutely NEED something in this area. It would be HUGE.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    They have a nice facility-been in the one in Greenwood when I had stopped by the Gander Mountain-but they are bit pricey.

But if it's the only place you have to shoot at, it works.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sounds good. Man we really need something like this. If this goes and it's a big success (i'm betting it will be) then hopefully it will open the doors for other such facilities in the region. One can only hope. Why should the Indy area have all the fun.

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    This is desperately needed in the area. Hopefully they can stay in business since it's on a semi-back road.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Congrats to everyone in that area. I became a member as soon as they opened the Carmel location and moved down to the Greenwood location when they opened there last November. Both are great ranges. They are pricey, but I think they're worth it. The gun shop has reasonable prices on guns and some really decent sale prices and the range is one of the best I've been to. Great lighting and ventilation at both facilities. The only problem, in my mind is that their membership prices are very high. That said, I did a full all-access membership for a year and enjoyed it. The ability to reserve a lane was very beneficial, especially in the cooler months when they were more crowded. Here's hoping the new location will be just as awesome as the two I've visited! :yesway:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I don't think price will be a deterrent for me, unless we're talking $20 an hour or more. Blythe's in Valparaiso is up to $17 (limited to an hour if they are busy), and Deb's in Hammond (where I would not go anyway) is $15. Since both are ~25 miles away for me, Merrillville will be a great option at 7 miles since I'd be saving two gallons of gas per trip.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    OMG more guns into NWI......I have my tin-foil hat...now to go under the bed with milk and cookies....I'll be safe as a fetus in the womb

Top Bottom