• ...and so much more!
  • Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Good story. I couldn't help reading the comments though. One poster said
    " They should just stop allowing comments on articles.. i hear so many stupid things on them.... Dems don't want to stop you from having guns you idiots... they want you to not be able to buy them at every 7-11 and swapmeet... This guy had a handgun.. which is more than adequate for what anyone needs a gun for... Leave it to the Republicans.. you could buy Uzi's and Ak-47's at Walmart with a bus pass as ID..and a rap sheet longer than my arm...

Alas, if ignorance is bliss... we have some bliss ass people reading this paper and commenting.. daily... "

End quote

I just had to crack up laughing when this guy said dems don't want to stop you from having guns you idiots. They dont? What have you been smokin'?

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I wonder if he had a light to help him line up his shot? A light can make all the difference. The only problem is that it lets them know where to shoot. But a good light can stun them while you secure your home.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    1 shot? Maybe one magazines worth.... lol.

Me thinks his gun must have jammed, lol. Stupid gLocks! :laugh:

That's why you want good quality mags! The magazine is the core of the firearm functionality. I had crappy mags in my old P220 that would not cycle 100% and good mags which never had an issue.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm glad he was able to protect his family and get rid of the intruders. Just too bad those idiots got away. He should of let some more bullets fly, I know i would of..:ar15:

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    One shot stop! (It stopped their home invasion plans) Glad the couple is Ok and hope they catch the scum!!!!

The investigation indicated five rounds were fired by at least one of the suspects. The homeowner fired once.

Buckaroo

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    " They should just stop allowing comments on articles.. i hear so many stupid things on them.... Dems don't want to stop you from having guns you idiots... they want you to not be able to buy them at every 7-11 and swapmeet... This guy had a handgun.. which is more than adequate for what anyone needs a gun for... Leave it to the Republicans.. you could buy Uzi's and Ak-47's at Walmart with a bus pass as ID..and a rap sheet longer than my arm...

Like I said, the grey matter of an Obama voter is well, lacking..Once Amnesty is passed they will be in power for years to come.

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    man too bad they got away, i wish he would have gotten all three of them. just recompense for b&e as far as im concerned.

Top Bottom