• ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    **** The free book deal is over now. ****

Not sure how long this will last as Amazon rotates which books are free all the time, so I'd get it now.

How to Shoot Like a Navy SEAL: Combat Marksmanship Fundamentals by Chris Sajnog

I have not read it yet, so I can't give a personal review, but it is very highly rated on Amazon (4.7/5).

This is for the Kindle version of the book, but if you don't have a Kindle, you can download Kindle software for your device.

Edit: A couple of people have had difficulty getting the ebook. Don't click on the "Read for Free" unless you are a Kindle Unlimited member. Most will want to use the "Buy now with 1-click" button. Make sure it is still $0.00 before purchasing as that will expire at some point.

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Where? Not sure what that even means. There is no such think as a Kindle membership that I'm aware of. Kindle is software, not a club. If you don't have the Kindle software yet, then maybe that is what they are referring to.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Digital List Price:[COLOR=#111111 !important]$19.99[/COLOR]
    Kindle Price:$0.00Save $19.99 (100%)
    transparent-pixel._V192234675_.gif

[COLOR=#555555 !important]Read free on any device. [/COLOR]Learn more

Read for Free[COLOR=#555555 !important]with Kindle Unlimited[/COLOR]​
    [COLOR=#555555 !important]
    [/COLOR]

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well it messed that all up. Says I have to have Kindle unlimited. Tried to make me sign up for a 30 day trial membership, but like $10 a month after that.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Well, looks like that works. Thanks pudly.

You are welcome, Expat and everyone else.

For those of you who don't use Kindle much, Amazon has a neat feature that can help you build up a free/cheap ebook collection over time. They offer different commercial ebooks for free for a short period of time (not sure, but I think it usually is 3-5 days). They also offer classics that are always free like Sun Tzu's Art of War. I like to browse periodically at the Kindle book store and look at the free books and have built up a pretty good library over time from the free books as well as some that I've purchased.

Here is the procedure I use to browse them. Sorry, the direct link has changed a couple of times, but this procedure should get you there even if they change the specific link:
    • Start at the Kindle ebook store.
    • This page will show you the current top 100 most popular commercial/paid titles.
    • Click on "Top 100 free" to see the current free offerings.
    • This top 100 list tends to be dominated by romance novels. If you want something else, you can drill down into any of the categories on the left to see books only from a more restricted grouping. For example: top 100 non-fiction or top 100 sci-fi.
    • You can bookmark any groups you are most interested in and revisit periodically to build your library.
    • Two traps: Some free books might be junk and at best worth the free price. Feel free to purge them from your collection if you are not impressed. Sometimes, these "free" lists include a few books that are no longer free. I missed this once and ended up paying for a "free book" via their 1-click purchase. The reason is that a book can go off free status during the day, but isn't removed from the top free list until overnight. I suspect that trap is not accidental.

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I don't have the budget to even practice like a Navy Seal.

Actually, Sajnog is very big on dry fire and visualization exercises- 100% free.

Everyone- I just found out that this is the first version of his book from 2013. He has an updated book from 2015, which is very highly rated at 4.9/5.0, but it is $20. I guess if you like the free version, you can upgrade to the second. Navy SEAL Shooting

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I had the same problem as Expat...they try to trick you with the Kindle Unlimited for $9.99 / mo. Thanks for the tip - Buy now with 1 click worked.

That's what I thought at first, too. Then I tried (successfully) downloading it from the Kindle app on my phone. Thanks for the heads up, Pudly!

Top Bottom