Mooresville

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well, she only had a shotgun. The cops had her outgunned...

I guess holding vigils for criminals and thugs is the new norm.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Thoughts and prayers to the officers that had to deal with this nonsense, and especially to the child.
    It happened in Baltimore, so they'll at least try to denigrate the police.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Shows the type of parents they were. Using your child as a human shield is acceptable while pointing a shotgun at police? Really? How ****ing stupid are these people?

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    It's gotten to the point that a person with warrants and holding a child as a shield is made to be a victim. The left has such a hard on for anything where they can blame the police for something.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Why was it the very first thing that came to my mind when reading the description was, "THROW DOWN YOUR GUN AND THE TIARA AND COME OUT OF THAT FLOAT!" :dunno:

Doug

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Sad that the new norm is for the sheeple to rally around a piece of human garbage like that.

She shot at officers TWICE. She was only being served for a traffic violation and pulls a shotgun on police officers??? She didn't just put her kid in danger - she used him for a human shield!!! Who cares HOW she died - it wasn't harsh enough. Rest in hell B****.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sad that the new norm is for the sheeple to rally around a piece of human garbage like that.

She shot at officers TWICE. She was only being served for a traffic violation and pulls a shotgun on police officers??? She didn't just put her kid in danger - she used him for a human shield!!! Who cares HOW she died - it wasn't harsh enough. Rest in hell B****.

She was looking for Martyrdom.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    IF there is a body cam video I hope it comes out showing exactly what was reported. I don't get if she was armed and "held up" in the apartment building how people can be angry about this... But then again those condemning such things don't seem to be all that intelligent anyhow.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I put a whole bunch of credence in the idea that "civil rights leaders" have stoked the victim mentality so much that feeble minded people sincerely believe "The Man" is out to get them. Add in a little psychosis and you have a situation that can't turn out well. I saw it on Megan Kelly tonight and my heart broke for the little boy. You could hear his sweet little voice answering his insane mommy's questions. Tragic for the cop/cops who had to pull the trigger too. I don't ever want to have to shoot a mentally challenged person. God help ease their pain too.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    It's gotten to the point that a person with warrants and holding a child as a shield is made to be a victim. The left has such a hard on for anything where they can blame the police for something.

This^^^

She was looking for Martyrdom.

Suicide by police, and at the same time, stoke the embers of discontent. I'm sure Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be out soon to condemn the "senseless killing" by the cops. Now if this was not a cop killing of a minority, Hillary (Hitlary) would be all over this as a Gun Control issue. It may have been a shotgun, but she will find a way to twist it into an "assault waepons" ban. Sheesh. You can't win here no matter how you slice it.

It is a crazy world folks...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "The Man" was out to get her for a Operating While Suspended, right? It's not like she was wanted for dealing drugs or robbing banks. What's the bond on that, $200 or so?

I do Motions to Recall Warrants for this weekly, sometimes multiple times a week.

Was she a Sovie? Many Sovies are mentally ill so they would turn an OWS into the death penalty for themselves and family.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Google the woman's name and read about her past interactions with police.

She was convinced police were out to kill her and she finally figured out a way to made it happen.:rolleyes:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What's her INGO name?

From the Baltimore Sun via NPR:
    Police say she was pulled over because, in place of a license plate, she had a cardboard sign reading "Free Traveler," the Baltimore Sun reports. Another sign in her car reportedly read, "Any Government official who compromises this pursuit to happiness and right to travel will be held criminally responsible and fined, as this is a natural right or freedom."

She doesn't sound that different from the Bundy clan. I watched some of her videos, and if you still away all the cultural differences, they're pretty similar.

Top Bottom