• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    That su*ks. I had the same thing happen with weapons my parents were keeping when I was stationed in Germany. My dad had the same thing happen when he was in Korea. Thieves su*k and I wish them all a slow and painful death. I don't care what their story is, how much they 'needed' it, I just want them to die.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    He doesn't any home security alarm at all?

What did she expect, going out dressed like that?

Come on, victim blaming is BS and we shouldn't engage in it. Plus, given the massive number of false alarms police get, in a lot of places, they don't even bother doing much of a concerted investigation of an alarm going off anyway.

Sure he didn't have an alarm, but those aren't always effective. He did have his guns locked up. The sad lesson he really had to learn is that you need to have everything documented, including pictures and serial numbers in case you are targeted. I learned this the hard way. Luckily for me, it only cost me a single firearm and a mp3 player. But now I make absolutely sure I have everything documents and back up that documentations electronically online so I can't lose it in a fire or some other disaster.

But, this wasn't his fault. It was the fault of the scumbag thieves who broke into his house.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That su*ks. I had the same thing happen with weapons my parents were keeping when I was stationed in Germany. My dad had the same thing happen when he was in Korea. Thieves su*k and I wish them all a slow and painful death. I don't care what their story is, how much they 'needed' it, I just want them to die.
    Hopefully they'll try to shoot the wall-hangers

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry for his loss. He was on vacation and someone stole his guns, even the antique ones. Makes me believe it was someone who knew him and wanted his collection. Just a guess on my part.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Illinois is having a rash of smash and enter gun stores.
    but as the mayor of chicago will tell it.
    it has to be Indiana supplying all of their problem with guns.

Top Bottom