• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I don't know what the heck they are advertising, but everyone seems so sweaty on that page. Hell, I'm getting sweaty just looking at them and I'm just sitting here on my butt.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    All they're doing is playing with my emotions and ultimately I'll probably be a bit disappointed with whatever the hype is all about. Personally, I'd be ecstatic if they were bringing back new production M1 Garands, or a new improved M1A, but instinct tells me it'll be a slightly modified 1911 and I'll think yippee. Big fan of Springfield, but if it's just a new 1911 or M1A with a new color painted on it I'll be disappointed.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    All they're doing is playing with my emotions and ultimately I'll probably be a bit disappointed with whatever the hype is all about. Personally, I'd be ecstatic if they were bringing back new production M1 Garands, or a new improved M1A, but instinct tells me it'll be a slightly modified 1911 and I'll think yippee. Big fan of Springfield, but if it's just a new 1911 or M1A with a new color painted on it I'll be disappointed.

New Garands would be cool, as the new production one I had was a disaster.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I don't know what the heck they are advertising, but everyone seems so sweaty on that page. Hell, I'm getting sweaty just looking at them and I'm just sitting here on my butt.
    Looks more like a crossfit ad than a firearms ad.

My vote is also on revamped 1911 or another polymer wonder nine.

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    Maybe they're rolling out an entry level AR, the world could use another one of those!

Going out on a limb, but guessing its not a new piece of hardware. Preparing for a Hillary presidency, I'd bet they're diversifying a bit to soften the blow of possible new legislation.

2 151 INF

Shooter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    South Bend
    I think it would be nice to see them make another rifle. Maybe a top shelf Ak or Fal. Just for depth. I love springfields product line, but it would be nice to see something new from them and not another grip zone 3.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    "Since 1794, we've built our legacy by making firearms for the independent and the free."

I can't help but laugh. Whoever they are, they are not THAT Springfield Armory. They are no different than the Chinese company that licensed the name RCA and continued to build and sell disposable TVs.

Top Bottom