• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've heard of them. I've never used them because I usually found a better deal somewhere else. But I am interested to learn if they're on the up and up or not.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Never dealt with them. Plenty of known reputable dealers. If there's any doubt steer clear.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The first gun I ever bought online was from Grabagun. I've bought a couple now and never had any issues. They usually have better prices than Bud's Guns and shipping is quicker too. I've sent emails to their customer service team and had prompt and informative responses every time. No major issues ever.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    First I've heard there have been issues with them. I've used them several times over the last couple of years, for both guns and accessories, without any issues. Just recently I bought a .357 Sig barrel for my Sig P229 from them cheaper than I could find anywhere else. I plan to continue using them until I personally have a problem.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I've used Grabagun a few times over the years with no issues. Prompt delivery and good order communications.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Bought one pistol from them, no problems.

Still on their email list so I get stuff all the time from them, but never bought anything else due to timing or laziness.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I had problems with them probably about 3 years ago. I bought a rifle from them that was listed on their website about $80 less than anywhere else. Now, it wasn't just listed at that price one day. It was at least a month at that price and showed in stock. I saved my money and finally made the purchase online with my credit card and notified my FFL. About two days later I get an e-mail stating that sorry the rifle was actually mislabeled as "in stock" and they had to cancel my order because it was actually out of stock and refund my credit card which they did. Then two days later they send me another e-mail stating Good News the rifle that I originally purchased was back "in stock". Bad news was that they now wanted $100 more for it. I told them to stick it. I can understand if some time elapsed from in stock to back out of stock to back in stock for the price to increase. But only 2 days? Then to try and tell me that they wanted another $100 more? That's bait & switch tactics. I have never since looked at their website nor will I ever do business with them again.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I had a bad/good experience with them.

Found a Remington 5" 1911 R1 Enhanced on their sight for a good price. It was delivered quickly. However, when I went to get it from my FFL, we noticed it was a 4.25" commander model. They sent the wrong gun. So I had to send it back. But they wouldn't just send me the right gun. I had to wait for the refund to process and then reorder the 5" gun again. I thought was a stupid way to go about it. However, in the end, I got the right gun and at a good price.

Would deal with them again....actually I just did. Found a GM-45 thread mount for $10 cheaper than anyone else.

Top Bottom