Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Midway USA's Gun Stories

....with Joe Mantegna, I believe, is the best gun related show on television. (Outdoor Chanel, ch 386 on Dish)

That is all.
    INGOer #18,319

Master

User Info Menu

Agreed!
    The four most dangerous words in the English language. "Something must be done"!

User Info Menu

The only thing wrong with Gun Stories is it's not on enough. Should be on every nite, one of my favorites
    Tetelestai.

User Info Menu

Agreed. It is a great show. I love that channel on evenings when they focus on firearms.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Does anyone remember the shotgun shooting show that featured pro shooters and guest stars competing as teams? I think it was called "star shot"? Thats been a long time ago but it was like Hollywood squares with shotguns.

User Info Menu

I've watched that show for a few years and LOVE it. I really enjoyed the air rifle one. It was pure education to me.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2old2bfast View Post
    Does anyone remember the shotgun shooting show that featured pro shooters and guest stars competing as teams? I think it was called "star shot"? Thats been a long time ago but it was like Hollywood squares with shotguns.
    No. That one's not ringing a bell for me.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

I do recall it but can't remember the name.

>>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

STARSHOT!!!! I think it was on ESPN.

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

I like Gun Stories. It also gives me a chance to give Larry "Making up profits on the back end with shipping" Potterfield the finger.
    Last edited by Dog1; 10-10-2016 at 15:54.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast