• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ....with Joe Mantegna, I believe, is the best gun related show on television. (Outdoor Chanel, ch 386 on Dish)

That is all. :D

2old2bfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    Columbus
    Does anyone remember the shotgun shooting show that featured pro shooters and guest stars competing as teams? I think it was called "star shot"? Thats been a long time ago but it was like Hollywood squares with shotguns.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've watched that show for a few years and LOVE it. I really enjoyed the air rifle one. It was pure education to me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Does anyone remember the shotgun shooting show that featured pro shooters and guest stars competing as teams? I think it was called "star shot"? Thats been a long time ago but it was like Hollywood squares with shotguns.

No. That one's not ringing a bell for me.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

I do recall it but can't remember the name.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

STARSHOT!!!! I think it was on ESPN.

[video=youtube_share;EIX-4jUrpMc]http://youtu.be/EIX-4jUrpMc[/video]

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Gun Stories is one of my favorites as well. Just something about someone from Hollywood who doesn't bow down to liberal anti-gun pressure from the establishment there.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The new season started a little while back. Last week was "Inside the FBI's Ballistic Research Facility." This week is "Inside the FBI Gun Vault." Really good episodes.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It was indeed on ESPN! You're going back to late 1980's early 1990's. It was on during the week cause I telnet doing homework watching it!! Thanks for the flash back

Oh wow, I used to watch that show with my dad. I was prolly @ 11 or 12 at the time and loved watching that show. Back then we used to go shoot trap almost every week (except during hunting season).

AMMO USER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Yes it is a great show. Its hard to believe that the FBI only has 13 gunsmiths that keeps up with all the FBI agents weapons, and makes or puts together all of the m4 rifles.

Top Bottom