Video of traffic stop in plainfield.... LEO vs. Biker with gun: must be fake!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I searched multiple times with nothing.

So a guy on a crotch rocket gets pulled over in Plainfield and....... nothing. Must be a fake. I mean, they didn't beat him, curb stomp him, or even write him a ticket! No way that's real! ;)

[video=youtube_share;YpTXeY6Bq7U]http://youtu.be/YpTXeY6Bq7U[/video]

Great video by the way. Shows how to act during a stop, and how professional most LEO are from my experience. High 5s all around!

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    P_20160702_134520.jpg I'm sure Snopes says this is False! I had the same interaction with an ISP Trooper 4 or 5 weeks ago. I wasn't weaving in and out of traffic, but did exceed the Posted Speed Limit by 18 MPH WHEN passing 2 Semi Trucks on the Interstate. Written Warning as well.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I searched multiple times with nothing.

So a guy on a crotch rocket gets pulled over in Plainfield and....... nothing. Must be a fake. I mean, they didn't beat him, curb stomp him, or even write him a ticket! No way that's real! ;)

[video=youtube_share;YpTXeY6Bq7U]http://youtu.be/YpTXeY6Bq7U[/video]

Great video by the way. Shows how to act during a stop, and how professional most LEO are from my experience. High 5s all around!

Leos were wearing shoes, NOT boots. No JBT without boots.
    Very friendly and as far as getting stopped goes... all stops should go as easy as this.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    At 3:55 cops says he didn't want to see the biker smeared all over the road. If the biker gets smushed by a truck (plenty out there on Ronald Reagan Parkway north of I-70) there won't be enough left to curb-stomp.

Gotta read between the lines :bat::bat:

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    "Care to explain why you were going 65 in a 30"......"It was stuck in first gear".

I don't know if it was staged or not, but I find it hard to believe he didn't get a citation.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    I hate to be that guy but.... There will be people who wonder if this officer acted perhaps a little more carefully and politely because he was well aware that he was being filmed.
    To be clear I am not saying that's the case as I would hope and expect most stops do go just like this one did. I would think though, that there are some cop haters out there who would say that is the case.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    Not to "Denny" up the thread, but given the sample size of police interactions on a daily basis there's going be a naturally occurring bell curve. Some will be awesome, some will be inexcusable and reprehensible, the vast majority will be in the middle. Not to say that this video, or the terrible ones CNN show aren't real, but I'd like to see a few where a grumpy cops write some tickets to a few people that deserve them, then have a news anchor tell the world that how it happens most of the time.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Most of these bikes can do 100 in first gear...the others are obviously unnecessary. Kudos to the rider on his body armor too, that looks a lot like the set of Komodo Gear I have. Ride for the fun, dress for the crash.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Good on PPD, for not perpetuating the DWB(driving while black)rumor. For all the BLM'ers, THAT is how to handle interaction with LE. Guy had a gun, cops had guns, business was normal, everyone goes home, no riots! Guess that also means no free TVs, but...Great job on the part of the rider, and the officers involved!

Greyson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2016
    Irvington/Indy
    I agree that everyone handled the situation well.

I like to ride a bike like that too, which is why I did not buy my buddies Suzy 1000.
    As a (white) teen, I got a reckless driving ticket for having my bright lights on. Pretty shocked that this guy only got a warning. Should I demand reparations?

Top Bottom