• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Interesting... I know one brother ditched. I know someone, and will inquire next time I see them.

It wasn't a bad shop, with fair prices... just really really limited stock.

I did buy an LC9S (gift for the wife) from them. Good guys, down to earth.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Oh, Crap, I have a suppressor pending Form 4 with them, it was purchased through Powered by Silencer Shop.

Gotta make some calls tomorrow.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The last few times I'd been in there they didn't have any real stock to speak of. He was willing to order it but with the wait it wasn't worth the extra money from me ordering it online myself. I had the feeling after their burglary they never really recovered.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The only people I really ever saw there were Clermont PD and I seriously doubt they bought anything. As a small business owner I tried my best to help him out but it's hard to do.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    The only people I really ever saw there were Clermont PD and I seriously doubt they bought anything. As a small business owner I tried my best to help him out but it's hard to do.

It was for a Rugged Obsidian, at that time SS was the only place had it in-stock and guarantied to beat 41F. I picked them for the same reason even they are on the completely opposite side of town.

Well, I didn't learn my lessons after trying to help Profire after their burglary and almost got burned.

Their phone has been disconnected.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Oh, Crap, I have a suppressor pending Form 4 with them, it was purchased through Powered by Silencer Shop.

Gotta make some calls tomorrow.

It was for a Rugged Obsidian, at that time SS was the only place had it in-stock and guarantied to beat 41F. I picked them for the same reason even they are on the completely opposite side of town.

Well, I didn't learn my lessons after trying to help Profire after their burglary and almost got burned.

Their phone has been disconnected.

So, I've never done the NFA thing, but have to say this is one of my biggest concerns with that type of thing. So, where do you go from here on something like that? Is the dealer/FFL the one holding the merchandise at this point, and if so, what is your recourse?

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    There's NFA and there was the 41F.

Yes, You have to pay it first, the FFL has the physical possession of the suppressor until the proper legal documents are approved by the ATF.

After the FFL received the paperwork, they would contact you to come pick it up after filling out a 4473.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Silencer Shop got back to me, he's not in the gun shop business any more but his 07/02 is still valid and all the pending transfers will be followed through.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Yeah....I picked up two from him about two weeks ago. Easy enough to coordinate with, but he was certainly less than pleasant.

Top Bottom