• Friday 3:00pm – 8:00pm
    • Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
    • Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm
    • General: $6.00
    • Children 12 & under: Free
    • 2-Day Pass: $11.00
      3-Day Pass: $16.00
    • Free Parking.

The Fort Wayne Gun, Knife & Outdoorsmen Show will be held on Dec 2nd - 4th, 2016 in Ft Wayne, Indiana. This Ft Wayne gun show is held at SportONE Parkview Fieldhouse and hosted by Gun Slinger Promotions USA of Indiana. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
      Free hourly drawings all weekend, 24 hour security, onsite food & ATM. Michigan & Ohio transfers available $20.

SportOne Parkview Fieldhouse
      3946 Ice Way
      Ft Wayne, Indiana 46805

The Knife Queen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    I'm excited and hope that it quickly grows back to what it was at the old K's building! Hope to see lots of people this weekend!

dam7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    fort wayne
    Went to this show this afternoon upon opening at 3. What a disappointment. They advertise 400 tables but that is misleading. At least 1/3 of the tables were empty . Several had signs saying the vendor would be these Saturday and Sunday. When I asked the ticket taker she said this is not uncommon for Friday and there is fine print in the ad advising if this. I was unhappy and she
    offered a refund of the $5.00 but I told her I took my chances so it's on me. The good thing is I did not have to,pay to park. I guess my question is why bother to start a show on Friday afternoon when you know you will not have all the vendors there? I am sure I will be criticized for complaining about this . I have been to the Indy 500 show on a Friday and the vendors all appear to be in attendance. The promotors for this event should either make the print larger warning of a not all vendors present on Friday. Lesson learned so I will not go back soon and never on a friday.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I left at 8 tonight, and people were setting up then. I always set up on Friday, because I have done good on Fridays, but some people have to work, and can't take off early to do a show that is a once in a while thing. Some guys come in on Friday to get the first look, and first choice of the show. Saturday is almost always better.

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    Went to this show this afternoon upon opening at 3. What a disappointment. They advertise 400 tables but that is misleading. At least 1/3 of the tables were empty . Several had signs saying the vendor would be these Saturday and Sunday. When I asked the ticket taker she said this is not uncommon for Friday and there is fine print in the ad advising if this. I was unhappy and she
    offered a refund of the $5.00 but I told her I took my chances so it's on me. The good thing is I did not have to,pay to park. I guess my question is why bother to start a show on Friday afternoon when you know you will not have all the vendors there? I am sure I will be criticized for complaining about this . I have been to the Indy 500 show on a Friday and the vendors all appear to be in attendance. The promotors for this event should either make the print larger warning of a not all vendors present on Friday. Lesson learned so I will not go back soon and never on a friday.

Dam 7 is right , on Friday all the vendors had not set up and there was a lot of empty tables, But I really expected that to be the case, I would like to hear from somebody that went on Saturday or even today (Sunday) to see if the tables were filled at least the Majority? I for one will be going back ! I would like to see the Fort Wayne Shows (Both Promoters) grow!
    And I do have a Question for you dam7, if you don't mind ?
    I know this is a Forum and we all use it for Information Good bad and or ugly and thanks for reporting on the Bad , However you were disappointed enough to put down the show on PUBLIC forum but not enough to take your $5 back ? Whats up with that?

Bsubtown

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dekalb county
    I was there on Saturday at around 1. I thought the tables filled up and I only really noticed a couple that did not have their vendor there. However, many of the tables were occupied by items that are completely unrelated to guns. There were maybe 10 tables dedicated to a guy selling pictures that change when viewed from a different angle. Many tables consisted of antiques that were tangentially related to firearms (traps). There were also a lot of tables that sold sold way overpriced survival gear or cheap knives. There were a lot go tables of "Private Collections" that were mostly older shotguns and rifles. Most of this stuff is not in my particular idea of what I want to look through at a gun show so it made the show quick to get through. Your interests probably vary from mine so lets not get into that.

Not to speak for Dam7 but I took his post as a warning for people in the future. It will certainly keep me from going there on a Friday in the future. I will be back but not on a Friday.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I went, missed a Winchester with aperture sights in a cmp marked stock ........damnit !!! other wise little better then most, not as good as some, lots of old over priced shot guns , lots of them, very little in .22 rimfires, I walked right past the new gun venders, the avon table, the junk tables, so typical FTW gun show ......

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    I too was disappointed in the show. At least on Friday none of the local bricks and mortal dealers were present. The guy from Butler was there with what I thought was the best prices for guns, but no better than any local store and he had no interest in haggling. Lots of cheap knives, purses, surplus type stuff. Too much jewelry and body lotion for sale.

Top Bottom