• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011

I never read an aritical so full of Bull Cr-P in my whole life.
    it would take several chain guns firing 24 hr. to pile up that many casings.
    This has to be written my another gun control Pr-ck.
    Tell people why we need more gun control like Chicago has.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I never read an aritical so full of Bull Cr-P in my whole life.
    it would take several chain guns firing 24 hr. to pile up that many casings.
    This has to be written my another gun control Pr-ck.
    Tell people why we need more gun control like Chicago has.

quotes.jpg

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    :facepalm:

I love the Onion. Very funny stuff.

One More Time!!! :ugh:

Priceless...

“Man, it’s brutal out there,” said Paul Bergeron, 34, a resident of the Lawndale neighborhood on Chicago’s West Side, showing reporters where plows had piled up over nine feet of empty casings in the parking lot of the grocery store across from his apartment. “I ran out to Walgreens, and on my way back, I nearly took a spill trudging through all the .40-caliber shells—I just wanted to get home as quickly as possible.”

“Growing up in Kansas, I never saw anything nearly like this, but it is what it is,” he continued. “When you’re living here, you learn to deal with the bullets and adjust your life accordingly.”

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Seriously, though. If I saw that much brass, I would have a stroke. You would just see me out there with duffel bags and 55 gal drums just shoveling it all in.

Hey, woobie, you don't even own a 10mm. "Yeah, but I might someday."

You don't have a way to reload rimfire, why are you picking that up? "I don't care! I'm keeping everything."

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Seriously, though. If I saw that much brass, I would have a stroke. You would just see me out there with duffel bags and 55 gal drums just shoveling it all in.

You don't have a way to reload rimfire, why are you picking that up? "I don't care! I'm keeping everything."

Rock on Woob, Rock on!!!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Shut it down. Shut it all down.

Woobie just won the Internet today.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    The whole story is good, however this is my favorite part:

“The plows always seem to get to the rich neighborhoods first, that’s for sure,” said Gloria Hawkins, 53, a lifelong resident of the South Side community of Auburn Gresham. “Down here, you have no choice but to go out there into the ammo and shovel your car out yourself. It can be pretty frustrating when things are really bad out, because by the time you finish clearing the walk in front of your house, there’s already an inch or two of fresh bullet casings piling up where you started.”

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The whole story is good, however this is my favorite part:

“The plows always seem to get to the rich neighborhoods first, that’s for sure,” said Gloria Hawkins, 53, a lifelong resident of the South Side community of Auburn Gresham. “Down here, you have no choice but to go out there into the ammo and shovel your car out yourself. It can be pretty frustrating when things are really bad out, because by the time you finish clearing the walk in front of your house, there’s already an inch or two of fresh bullet casings piling up where you started.”

Yeah, I really liked that one as well. The one glaring omission in the article was no complaints about mailboxes being knocked over by plow trucks.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Dream come true for a hand loader like myself. Worth risking getting shot to go load up on brass. Heck you could even empty some brass while you are there. Double win!

Top Bottom