• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The visit to Fort Liberty Firearms will promote the 2nd Amendment on National Bill of Rights Day. Discuss your concerns, thoughts, and ideas with your local US Representative, Todd Rokita.

Thursday – December 15, 2016

Hendricks County - Avon
    Fort Liberty Firearms
    8401 E. US Highway 36
    Avon, IN 46123
    1:30 pm ET to 2:30 pm ET

https://www.facebook.com/events/702075753275671/

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    AARRGGHH!! 3 miles from home and I'll be in a teleconference at that time! Somebody ask about National Reciprocity and bring up Rep Lucas' bill on Constitutional Carry here in the Great State of Indiana.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anybody make it there today?

I went and shot some pics for Doug. They're on the Fort Liberty Facebook page. I think it went pretty well. Lots of questions and the answers didn't seem politically bloated. What I found to be really interesting was some of the conversations after the Q&A. Since I kind of had free reign to move around the shop I could hear most of the little conversations. One that struck me as showing how supportive he is of the Second Amendment was when he told Doug that he had his pistol out in the car and was hoping there would be some time to go to the range. I honestly think he would've spent the whole afternoon there if his assistants hadn't drug him out. He's a very personable guy. One thing he said that everyone agreed with is that the next 4-8 years are going to be interesting with Trump as the POTUS. The way he said it didn't strike me as being negative.
    Overall not a bad way to spend a Thursday afternoon.
    Dan

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    He attended a Reveres Riders event in Crawfordsville last year, and he gave a nice talk about how we should all get involved and make a difference.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Dan, was there any discussion of NFA stuff and what was said?
    I don't remember all of it but he said he is in great favor of the Hearing Protection Act. One guy asked if he was in favor of the "Assault weapons ban" that is going before congress. Rokita said he was not as that isn't the problem. Essentially mental health and the like is.
    Dan

Top Bottom