• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Anybody been to Weisheit Guns and Gear in Jasper? Wondering if it is worth the drive. There is an article from which I took the below info.

The store, Weisheit Guns and Gear at 3510 North Newton Street, caters to the gun enthusiast as well as the hunter and carries several major brands of shotguns, rifles and handguns as well as ammunition. Brent hopes to fill a gap by providing reloading tools and supplies as well as training in the practice of building bullets.
    “I’m going to try to appeal to the customers and what they want, not just try to sell them a gun,” the 28-year-old National Guardsman said.

Veteran-owned gun store opens on Jasper's north side - Dubois County Free Press

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    It is a new store and I have not been there either. If you go, there is also jeffs in jasper, great outdoors in jasper, and daves in holland that you could check out to make the trip worthwhile.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I was there the weekend it opened. He didn't have a lot of inventory yet, but the owner was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He had several reloading presses set up for demos, several handguns and long guns and some ammo. All the prices I looked at were on par with other local shops. He will definitely be getting my future business just from his attitude and knowledge, he was a lot more professional the Jeff's or the Great Outdoors.

All military members and veterans get a discount, I don't recall how much though.

Top Bottom