Czech government tells its citizens how to fight terrorists: Shoot them yourself

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I am not at all surprised. The history of the Czechs would seem to emphasize a "rugged individualism" similar to USians.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Someday it would be good to see some terrorist scream out whatever slogan his group uses and then get capped by some bystander before getting a round off.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    $631 US dollars for an M16 would be the going rate if the right of the people to keep and bear arms was not infringed. Back in 1976 I had the opportunity to purchase one for $250 but turned it down because I didn't want to pay an almost equal amount for the federal blackmail fee. $631 would be cheap even when taking inflation into account based on the $250 price in 1976.

Sad how unconstitutional bans have inflated the price of firearms.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have a very good friend in the CF, he has his weapons loaded and lives near the Polish Border and walks the border now and then. They have three feet of snow right now though so hasn't been as active, he broke his snow shoes. :)

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    How could you go wrong in Czech Republic they have CZ's I would just stand out in front of the factory with tears in my eyes waiting to be ask if I would like to go inside.

Top Bottom