Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    I know of two in Louisville... Pawn shops...I do transfers for them...Employees can't carry...
    Pawn shops in the South are more . . . mainstream/conventional than north of the Ohio River.

I still remember being told that I "must" stop by "Larry's Pawn Shop" (yes, really) in Huntsville, that it was a rocking gun shop. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right, Bobby Lee."

My mistake--stacks of cases of ammo on the shop floor. Cases full of guns. "Jeweler drawers" of rare Smiths. Never been more happy to be completely wrong than that day.
    The pattern exposes motive

Quote Originally Posted by hps View Post
    You better have one in 'the pipe" why would you not?

COWBOY!!
    Oh there will be some ingo Ninja around shortly to school us all on how they never carry with one in the pipe but will clean house when the time comes ... be-be-be-cause the Israelis.

it seriously works me up when people say dumb **** about gun fighting when they've never done it but they never listen to or try to argue with people who have or people who have actualy wisely spent the time and money to be trained.
    for me personaly when I try to give someone advice it's a genuine attempt to help that person the only way I can at that time. For me when someone that doesn't know anything turns that help down it feels like someone just took the Christmas turkey you gave them and fed it to the dog. I tried to just stop trying to help but it's not in my nature so i always end up being the idiot talking to the brick wall.
    I don't hate on the people who just honestly don't know and try to learn and when they hear good advice they change their ways. I mean yeah I wish everyone would seek out PROPER training. But some men are too proud. It's cool, it's your life. Growing up on a farm and hunting rabbits and deer all your life doesn't count as proper training
    Last edited by Trigger Time; 01-10-2017 at 14:25.
    PLEASE DONATE TO BRING SYLVAIN TO AMERICA
    https://www.gofundme.com/get-sylvain-here-k1-visa-fund

Video is full of win! One less idiot running loose. Another win for the good guys, and great reaction under pressure, quick and decisive.
    Test for Echo

Sharpshooter
    I might have to rethink not carrying a .45. That guy dropped like he was hit with a cannon.

I Care...Really

Quote Originally Posted by frenchiectfd2203 View Post
    I might have to rethink not carrying a .45. That guy dropped like he was hit with a cannon.
    Shot placement possibly.

OI heard on Ingo that the .45 was an outdated caliber especially when fired from the outdated platform such as a 1911.

I Care...Really

Quote Originally Posted by steve0322 View Post
    Nice shot under pressure. One less in the world.
    It looks like there were 2 of them. He shoots the 1st turd and trains the muzzle to the right and sends rounds that way.

Indiucky, Across the river from Kentuckiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    My mistake--stacks of cases of ammo on the shop floor. Cases full of guns. "Jeweler drawers" of rare Smiths. Never been more happy to be completely wrong than that day.
    That's awesome right there....
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchiectfd2203 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Shot placement possibly.
    I think the first shot to the lead bad guy was COM, then he doubled over and the second shot went in the top of his head and knocked him back.

I heard on Ingo that the .45 was an outdated caliber especially when fired from the outdated platform such as a 1911.
    Well, what the video doesn't show is how the .45 shredded the guy's soul as it slowly made its way toward Hades....
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Sharpshooter
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Shot placement possibly.

OI heard on Ingo that the .45 was an outdated caliber especially when fired from the outdated platform such as a 1911.
    Well of course the .45 caliber is outdated, I know a guy that said soon they will stop making the 1911 platform because of its flaws and hiccups. I mean seriously who carries those heavy useless guns anyways...??

Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    Did the perp get a shot off? Was he the one that shot the glass, surely the glass didn't break from the muzzle blast from the shop workers gun?
    It was a .45, I was here in southern Indiana when this happened, pretty sure I felt the muzzle blast because........IT WAS A.45!!!!!!

Seriously though, yeah, dead turd looked like he became dead before hitting the floor.

Though it's just a memory
    Some memories last forever- RUSH- Lakeside Park

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast