Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sharpshooter

How not to rob a gun store

Don't know if this one has been posted but old jimmy is a pretty good shot under pressure. ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)&safe_mode=off" target="_blank">http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d88_1...&safe_mode=off please delete if this has already been posted.

Not the right link. Don't know if spam or accident.
    EZ Pay NRA Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullDaddy.45 View Post
    My hands were full with burgers and obscenities!

Last edited by Wild Deuce; 01-12-2017 at 21:52.
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

"The Son of Gad became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Deuce ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=6915199#post6915199" rel="nofollow">View Post
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" target="_blank">LiveLeak.com - Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice
    Nice!
    EZ Pay NRA Life Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullDaddy.45 View Post
    My hands were full with burgers and obscenities!

Nice shot under pressure. One less in the world.

Sharpshooter
    When ever I see videos like this I wonder if I should go back to edc .45 Acp...

Quote Originally Posted by nra4ever ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=6915190#post6915190" rel="nofollow">View Post
    Don't know if this one has been posted but old jimmy is a pretty good shot under pressure. ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)&safe_mode=off" target="_blank">LiveLeak.com - Idiot tries to rob gun store - receives instant justice please delete if this has already been posted.

Awesome! I would like to think that I would be that quick to respond in a situation like that.... Obviously he had one in the pipe! Many have said that when it comes time to need it, there may not be time to rack the slide.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer302 ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=6915267#post6915267" rel="nofollow">View Post
    Awesome! I would like to think that I would be that quick to respond in a situation like that.... Obviously he had one in the pipe! Many have said that when it comes time to need it, there may not be time to rack the slide.
    You better have one in 'the pipe" why would you not?

COWBOY!!

Quote Originally Posted by nra4ever ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=6915234#post6915234" rel="nofollow">View Post
    Maybe it was a Browning .380.

Quote Originally Posted by pudly View Post
    FYI- You can make that assumption, but not everyone intends to dicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Sponge Bob was the engineer who designed the Glock trigger. The feel of the trigger press was a self-portrait.

***Hey, you be friends with Kirk Freeman and see how it affects you.***
    INGOer # 23050

Quote Originally Posted by nra4ever ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=6915234#post6915234" rel="nofollow">View Post
    Marines were shooting the enemy in the Philippines with the Colt M1892 .38 and they were not staying down. Enter John Moses Browning and his new .45ACP to solve the problem.

Watch me build my rifles step by step at TheWabbitSeason on YouTube

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast