• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Let me preface this by saying I'm not sure where to put this so...

I'm trying to finish this AR9 build I've been working on. Problem is, the upper I'm looking for seems to be something of legand, because it never seems to appear in the wild. Its made by New Frontier Armory and it is made for an AR9mm, and it has last-round-bolt-hold-open (LRBHO) capabilities. Does anyone know of a local dealer that stocks these? Or of an online dealer that has them in stock. I've been waiting for months on this and haven't seen any.

Thanks!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Let me preface this by saying I'm not sure where to put this so...

I'm trying to finish this AR9 build I've been working on. Problem is, the upper I'm looking for seems to be something of legand, because it never seems to appear in the wild. Its made by New Frontier Armory and it is made for an AR9mm, and it has last-round-bolt-hold-open (LRBHO) capabilities. Does anyone know of a local dealer that stocks these? Or of an online dealer that has them in stock. I've been waiting for months on this and haven't seen any.

Thanks!

I got mine from Apache Armaments. http://apachearmaments.com They're not on their website so give them a call at 270-402-2256. I bought mine when they were at the Marion County show last fall. Great company to deal with.
    Dan

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I gave up on the standard upper and bought the side charger from Joebobs. I'm actually glad I did. Inserting a mag with a closed bolt is almost impossible with these guns. With the side charger I can pull the bolt back and hit the bolt catch lever with my thumb. Make it a lot handier than trying to do it with a standard charging handle.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Well I'm still looking for this... anyone found one recently? NFA told me it'd be 6-8 weeks before they had more. Side charging or slick side at this point...

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Your best bet at this point is the 1500. Hopefully Apache Armament will be there with them. They've had them at the last couple of shows.
    Dan

Top Bottom