• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Ferdinand Gun and Knife show this weekend, January 28th and 29th, 9:00 to 4:00 each day.

Ferdinand Community Center, north side of town on Main Street.

Over 100 tables.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    It will be packed. The food is good according to Rick. The biscuits and gravy are decent. This is one of them shows where people like to do some trading. Sure you can say that about any show but this one has the feeling even more so.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Hhummm, two gun shows this weekend! Well it is date day with the wife, so I don't think I will see either one.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have a gun deal to take care of up north so I'm hoping to get there in time for an early lunch and browse. Best thing about this show, aside from the biscuits & gravy, is almost no dealer has just new guns. Vast majority are quality used firearms and not outlandish prices to boot.

I think I'll try toting around my Diana Md 45 air rifle. Was going to take an AAK but it's not that kind of crowd I think.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Pretty crowded but still interesting. There is a creeping incremental change in quality going on; there were more junk knife and junk non-gun tables than in the past. So in a few years the show may be like all the rest.

Still plenty of $0.15/round .22LR ammo to be had. some decent prices on stuff though there seemed to be a little less of it. I did see a very good condition Springfield M6 Scout (not a CZ made) with the factory case for $500. These were hot a few years ago and were hard to fine under $700. The dealers that had it set up at the Evansville shows as well if anyone is interested.

Alas, I did not get a chance to sample the biscuits and gravy.

Top Bottom