• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    if you could have any gun real and fake what would you choose? i'll start.
    laser+canon.jpg
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu965sVymMs&feature=related[/ame]
    infinite ammo leaves hands free.

Last edited:

Jerry D Young

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Reno, NV
    Peter Hofer Funfling 5-barrel hunting gun. 12ga x 12ga with .375 H&H Magnum over .30-'06 over .22 Hornet.

Or a custom designed MBR: (7.62x51 MBR): adjustable gas piston select fire action with non-reciprocating ambidextrous charging handle, auto hold open on empty magazine. Ambidextrous bolt release. Ambidextrous safety. Forward assist. M-14 stripper clip guide and M-14 sights. 22” barrel with the tri-compensator of the BM-59/62 with bayonet lug to take a custom 12” OKC-3S style bayonet. A full length barrel-in-line polymer stock with pistol grip and integrated picatinny rails that don’t interfere with the stripper clip feed. Accept a bipod. Use M-14 free fall magazines with bolt hold open followers, and have an ambidextrous magazine release.

Or custom designed Scout Rifle: .350 Remington Magnum. Lever action operating a rotary bolt. Integral suppressed barrel. Single round & stripper clip loading. 10-round rotary magazine. Leupold Model 4 CQ/T 1-3 x 14 scope on receiver mounted QD see-through mount. Peep sight. In stock recoil reducers. Sling. Five .380 ACP to .350 Remington Magnum chamber adapters for small game hunting. Custom 12” OKC-3S style bayonet.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    If I have to buy my own ammo, then an M16 would be nice. :ar15:

If I don't, a GE minigun would do just fine.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Within reason, I'd be thrilled to have a BAR or Tommy gun.

If we want to go goofy, I think I could have a lot of fun with a set of 16 inch naval rifles and their associated mount.

uss_iowa_bb-61_pr.jpg

Last edited:

matthock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Bloomington
    The sniper railgun from the original Red Faction game - the one that could shoot through steel walls and had an X-Ray scope :)

As for IRL guns, I really want an FN FS2000, I love the design of bullpup rifles, but so can't afford it right now.

Top Bottom