• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    As some of you know this will be my 3rd year in gathering donations for shirts for the volunteers and coaches at the Winamac Family day. If anyone would like to advertise their name on the back of the shirt please shoot me a PM, or you can make a donation to my paypal for shirts at mjadrnak@gmail.com. Be sure to use family and friends. For a business $20 is still the minimum donation. If anyone would like to make a shirt donation in place of ammo for our event that would be great too.

We have been using INGO member Printcraft and his business Printcraft Press Inc for the shirts. Last year our shirts ran abut $425. i will also be asking my VFW if they could make another generous donation to cut the cost down. If you would like to text or call me with further questions my nukber is 2194765582. Thanks for your support in our event that teaches families safety, and basic shooting skills.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    VFW Post 1130 and Darkhorse Inspirations have made donations of $100 and $20 to sponsor the shirts. I also threw in a 20. The pot grows to $140.

For those who wish not to use Paypal I will take cash or check through snail mail.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'll see if i can get the owner where i work to make a donation. It'll be like pulling teeth, but worth a try. Will let ya know within the next week or so

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang. I couldn't find this thread.
    So I posted this in the volunteer thread.
    In case you missed it...

Since I will be there with Dad, and 1 brother, I am upping my $20 donation to $40.

Are you just collecting, or do you need shirt sizes and names now?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If the list of people will stay the same then I will take sizes as well. We can use this thread for sizes so i can come and go and write them down as they come in.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'll give jedi the 2 sponsors we have to put on the flyer and as I said up thread I will put in the order by the end of April. So I will need any and all sponsors by mid April. Also if we don't meet the amount we need approx $400-500 then any donations made for shirts will be given to Jedi for ammo, or food for the event.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So with Glen Park we are now at $290. I will try to keep this updated as the donations roll in or what someone says they will donate, so the final number may change a bit.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Have you tried hitting up south county guns?

I've never dealt with them before. If there are stores you guys go to and think they will help us out then by all means please ask. Any funds left over from shirts will be used for food, ammo, and other items to help with the shoot.

Top Bottom