• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    Walks into police station with an AK, body armor, and a black ski mask. Hmmmmm... Wonder what one could reasonably expect the response to be? Pretty much as it was.

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    I applaud the officers' restraint. Regardless of the legality, I think a person covering their face and carrying a rifle in hand deserves your full attention.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow, I used to deal with a Brandon Vreeland at a customer in a previous job...But the guy I knew was on the west side of Mich, west of Grand Rapids...Wonder if it's the same guy???

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Exactly. What kind of mental dysfunction thinks this is a good idea and will not end badly.

Idiots for sure and they even tried to JUSTIFY this behavior after being 'illegally' pulled over. So, they walk into a Police Station that way? The officers showed great restraint even AFTER they disobeyed direct police orders. Idiots; glad they got arrested.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Ok, so I read the article. The amount of stupid is fairly painful.

1) There's a charge for concealing your identity? Anyway if your cause is just, why the need to wear a ski mask? Won't the constitution save you?

2) If the cops were as bad as you say, why didn't they kill you? And when they didn't, instead of acknowledging their restraint, you just criticized them for doing the opposite of what they actually did.

3) Gun owners everywhere thank you...

4) Instead of bothering the cops, why don't you just walk into each other's homes and video that. When one of you kills the other we can celebrate.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wonder if they will ever look back on this and think gee that was stupid of us?

You'd like to think so, but self-righteous dunderheads like these are steeped heavily in the victim mentality. Maybe victimhood is what can bring certain elements of the right together with the left. They both claim tyranny and can't see their own stupidity as the reason for their problems.

Top Bottom