Potential shooter on the loose in Huntington Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Apparently around 4p, a 32y.o. male shot at/or shot his mother. Police have taped off the area, and are actively searching for him. It's been blowing up on facebook.

I know the woman, read I used to work with her and she was forced to quit secondary to health reasons (respiratory issues).
    I believe she was shot. The hospital is on lockdown, SOP for a violent attack with the perp on the loose. Apparently the dude also recently got out of prison, and is walking around with some sort of a long gun. Huntington is a small town, it'll be an interesting night with this assclown running around.

Needless to say, I received a phone call from emergency services:

[FONT=&quot]Male. 5'9" 170 lbs. last seen wearing red/green coat. white tee with skull logo and blue jeans Do not approach, call police.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Needless to say, I received a phone call from emergency services:

[FONT=&amp]Male. 5'9" 170 lbs. last seen wearing red/green coat. white tee with skull logo and blue jeans Do not approach, call police.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

Just filling in the blanks, white, black, hispanic, white-hispanic, other?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    According to the press release, the perp cut off his ankle bracelet and shot the mom's truck while she was in it. She drove to the police station to report it. He is threatening suicide.

Too coward to pull the trigger, and wanting suicide by cop is how I read it.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Yep. He shot a grocery store clerk in the hand..after the clerk hit him with a claw hammer. Stole a car. Got identified in the car by ISP and ran. When he hit the stop strips, he hit another cop car and blew his brains out.

Just glad one of the LEO didn't have to do it.

Top Bottom